Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

73500 & still only half the atmosphere of the Lane.
It just seems so flat there.

Still, the lads did what they had to do & my Wembley record is intact.
Just got back home now & Chinese is ordered to arrive in time for MOTD.
I am rubbing my hands with delight.
“It’s happened to them
It’s happened to theee-eem
Last minute winner
It’s happened to them”

“90 plus two
90 plus two-ooo
You horrible nomads
It’s happened to you”

I see Totti is back and has switched opinion yet another player (Sanchez).

Not a shot at you, dude. But you seem to switch opinions on players fairly often.

That said, time to watch this game. Getting English commentary since it wasn't live in Sweden so that's neat.

I see Totti is back and has switched opinion yet another player (Sanchez).

Not a shot at you, dude. But you seem to switch opinions on players fairly often.

That said, time to watch this game. Getting English commentary since it wasn't live in Sweden so that's neat.

Switched my opinion? I've always said Sanchez looks rough around the edges. I said it against Huddersfield too when he was lucky to get away with conceding a stone wall penalty.

His passing is a little off and his timing in tackles and heading clearly needs work but he has the tools and he's going to be learning from two of the best.

I know the stuff well. Turns your puke purple? :)

In all its glory with the fizzy lemon that makes it palatable. The plastic cap is a sign it's the real stuff...

y-el-vino-con-casera.jpg

Switched my opinion? I've always said Sanchez looks rough around the edges. I said it against Huddersfield too when he was lucky to get away with conceding a stone wall penalty.

His passing is a little off and his timing in tackles and heading clearly needs work but he has the tools and he's going to be learning from two of the best.
And in the threads before you were as good as always very pro him.

Trippier is another example. You were very much pro Trippier when the Walker sale went down but then went aggro on him when he got injured in the pre season and had a few rough games.

Granted players can have bad games and that is something we should point out. But you sir tend to be very quick with it

And in the threads before you were as good as always very pro him.

Trippier is another example. You were very much pro Trippier when the Walker sale went down but then went aggro on him when he got injured in the pre season and had a few rough games.

Granted players can have bad games and that is something we should point out. But you sir tend to be very quick with it

If he has a good game with no faults, I'll compliment.

Trippier is a good footballer. But that's where it ends. When Vertonghen, a centre half, is outperforming you on the opposite flank, beating players and putting crosses in, you know something wrong.

Aurier starting every single week can't come soon enough. If was painfully obvious how much of a miss he and his style of full back was today.

Though I wouldn't single anyone out today for having a bad game. A lack of movement and too many backwards and sideways passing, but I don't think the wing backs helped one bit, until times in the second half where Vertonghen was just dominating.

Can't really say I agree. Aurier and Trippier are two different types of right backs. Both have their uses and both are great at their roles.

When Trippier passes backwards or sideways it is more often than not because any player he is to deliver it to going forward is out of position or covered. So what is he supposed to do? Hand it over?

Can't really say I agree. Aurier and Trippier are two different types of right backs. Both have their uses and both are great at their roles.

When Trippier passes backwards or sideways it is more often than not because any player he is to deliver it to going forward is out of position or covered. So what is he supposed to do? Hand it over?

Hes meant to run up the wing and boot it into the stands :)

Back
Top Bottom