Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes (until about the 60th minute when it went down and I had to go through talksport2 - and subsequently shitting myself when the Spurs website had Defoe equalising).

I think considering he is West Ham his comments about Spurs fans at Wembley i.e empty seats, lack at atmosphere,etc etc, is what psychologists would call self projection.

73,000 against Bournemouth is a poor turnout? Weird.....but we won so what else can they talk about

Really enjoyed the second half. Could have been a lot more. How on earth Begovic wasn't sent off is beyond me. Looked like Nkoudou was crying when walking round the goal, I hope its nothing too serious.

Thought Vertonghen was excellent at wing back. Sanchez is absolutely green as goose shit but he's going to be one hell of a player and has the best two to learn from. Lovely finish from Eriksen and I thought Sissoko once again had a great game when coming on. Only negative was the timing of his pass at the end. Oh and Lloris, what a save.

73,000 against Bournemouth is a poor turnout? Weird.....but we won so what else can they talk about
To be fair, if THAT'S what 73,000 looks like... then we're absolutely gonna smash that against Klopperpool next week... there won't be a red seat in the house!!

Great result, good job from the lads.
This was just a tuneup game, get back into the swing of things... There were plenty of flashes of brilliance today, so I think it bodes well for next week.
Yes we weren't brilliant 1st half but we have had many of our players away on long trips, and some of the poor things had to train with the likes of Henderson and Chamberlain. Truly horrific ordeals, it takes time to recover from.

Looking forward to Tuesday, COYS!

Just saw Steve McLaren talking about the game and Kane.
Paraphrasing him.
"I know Eriksen scored today but if Kane doesn't score then theres not many other Spurs players that chip in with goals except Eriksen, Alli and Son".

He started so well mentioning that the guys may be tired due to internationals.
Must have been reminded of the media rhetoric.

Just saw Steve McLaren talking about the game and Kane.
Paraphrasing him.
"I know Eriksen scored today but if Kane doesn't score then theres not many other Spurs players that chip in with goals except Eriksen, Alli and Son".

Where do they find these fuckwits and why are they allowed an opinion??
That's so funny. A team with 4 goalscorers is fucking elite.

Back
Top Bottom