Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well done Spurs much better second half

Sissoko first name on the teamsheet in central midfield for me these days. Energy, drive and power.....the only way is forward for him.

Certain others were terrible today, namely Son, Dele and Kane, but we got the win and its pretty massive.

4 points in front of Chelsea 2 games after the media wrote that "City, United and Chelsea are the new top 3".
Also, in that same article, they said that "anyone can beat anyone in PL" didn't hold true for the top 3 anymore.

... Cue Chelsea losing to Palace :dembelelol:

Palace over chelkis just shows how tricky the first game after break can be. I am so happy w 1:0 win today w no injury. Well done

Palace over chelkis just shows how tricky the first game after break can be. I am so happy w 1:0 win today w no injury. Well done

You're right the first game back is tricky, and we were at Wembley not having won yet in the league, and we have an eye on our game against Real. I bet Kane has that on his mind a lot over playing Bournemouth, even if it is just subconcious.

Decent 3 points. Could have been better.
We should have scored more. Strange that a few different players did they have their finishing boots on.
Don’t give a shit though.
A win is a win.
Bournemouth did a good job for the most part.
Defended ok.
Could have nicked one too.
Still we made it hard for ourselves. Scored again and it probably would have been 3 or 4.

We win at Wembley - another clean sheet, and we stay third in the league with some key players returning very shortly. Great result and some exciting matches ahead.

Chelsea lose to bottom of the table Palace - concede two goals against the team that haven't scored all season.

United and Liverpool both fail to score and drop points.

West Ham drop points late on too (not that their results mean anything to us, but still always funny).

I'd say it's a good Saturday. :pochsmirk:
If Watford beat Woolwich then I'm greasing up later to watch Match of the Day.

1xDWJ.gif

Man City almost hilariously dominant against Stoke, but I really struggle to give a fuck about them. Very much doubt we could catch them in our Wembley year - that squad will be able to win the league on autopilot.

Back
Top Bottom