Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not saying Harry will never move.

But with all the factors playing in that have been gone over here ad naseum (local boy, came up in the club, talisman and soul of the club, team built around him, absolute biggest star etc etc)I really do think it is going to take a lot to make him move.

And if he does it is hopefully abroad.

But that's a worry for another day

Indeed. They know he's the best English striker. But it's a bit different if he does it up close and personal

An analogy: you know the guy next door dresses sharp and attracts women. But then he comes round and fucks your wife. Forgive my lack of correctness. Channeling my inner trump

You don't think Bale went because he was top epl scorer (wasn't) or looked good for wales do you? No it was because he made their defense look like an easy lay.

What and in this scenario it makes YOU want your lothario neighbour even more?

As is usual when a Spurs player wins one of these awards all the other clubs supporters try to explain why he SHOULDN'T.

Business as usual. Let them hate.

Don't forget to check the teeth?
200.gif

Robbie Savage?

Indeed. They know he's the best English striker. But it's a bit different if he does it up close and personal

An analogy: you know the guy next door dresses sharp and attracts women. But then he comes round and fucks your wife. Forgive my lack of correctness. Channeling my inner trump

You don't think Bale went because he was top epl scorer (wasn't) or looked good for wales do you? No it was because he made their defense look like an easy lay.

Huh? When? ....We lost 5-0 away, 1-0 home.

So Real Madrid didnt have any interest in Bale when he destroyed Inter Milan twice, and was scoring goals every week for a couple years that were on a par with Ronaldo?

They spent 70M on him on the basis of two legs in the CL where they beat us 5-0 on aggregate

Back
Top Bottom