Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

off topic a little but felt this was the best place to put this, apologies if it screws up the riveting on-going conversation.

So I have a Kodi box running, tried Vader sports but it was awful... Want to find a decent solution to stream the game tomorrow. Anyone with experience point me in the right direction? I'm using a decent VPN, get around 45-70MB but not sure how to get a quality HD stream on my TV...

It can be hit and miss especially for the times when a lot of fixtures are on but I usually find something from here:

reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/

4T_NnS.gif
200.gif

Mate you should try actually watching some of the international football, most of them suck but the October/November breaks before a World Cup are great with teams scrambling to qualify.

The madness in South America with Argentina getting in by the skin of their teeth, scenes in Peru with both Peru and Colombia qualifying, Chile not making it after losing to Brazil, Egypt qualifying for the first time in decades, Panama shocking the world and qualifying for the first time, USA amazingly missing out, Australia knocking out the underdogs Syria in Extra Time of the second leg (who haven't played a home game in two decades) and thats before the European continental qualifiers. I honestly don't understand how people can't enjoy all that football when so much is on the line, I think it is an English thing because their international team is so boring nowadays but they are still used to qualifying.

That being said, good to have Spurs back!
Trust me I watch. At least the Portugal games and I’m always checking the other ones. But it can’t compare to a premier league weekend or champions league day.

The Chavs beat us at home and we are above em- I don't mind keeping that trend going all season. I really feel we need to get our first win at home tomorrow. For me, it its a must play well, no errors and take our chances and hopefully the 3 points are ours . Then take on the might of Real on Tues with confidence. COYS

------------------Lloris

------Toby----Sanchez------Jan

Trippier----------------------------Davies
-------------------Dier

-------Sissoko--------Eriksen
-------------------Dele

-------------------Kane

Much as we'd like to think he'll go full strength tomorrow...
With Madrid coming up on Tuesday I think he'll absolutely rotate for this one...

I'm not saying Gazzinga will start ahead of Lloris, or that Shayon Harrison will keep Kane out of the team, but I think we all know Poch will utilise the squad.

I expect Winks, Sissoko and maybe even Sonny to start. Mind you, is Dele still suspended for Europe...? In which case he's a must start tomorrow.

I hope to fuckery we have too much for them... but then again, I assume most people 'assumed that' against Swansea & Burnley... so let's take nothing for granted... and treat Bournemouth with the utmost respect!

I'm just hoping ONE of the Premier League teams we face soon absolutely freezes on the 'Big stage' of Wembley...
'cos so far... everyone seems to have been really geed up for it!
(Except us, it would seem!!)

COYS!
THIS TIME...
MORE THAN ANY OTHER TIME
THIS TIME...
WE'VE GOT TO FIND A WAY,
FINDA WAY TO GET A WIN,
THIS TIME...
DOING IT ALL TOGETHER...
WE'LL GET IT RIGHT!!

WE ARE POCH'S 22...
HEAR THE ROAR...
OF THE red LILYWHITE & BLUE!

:pochshock::pochfacepalm::pochbye:

I’d like us to play as near to full strength as possible and preferably play the same team agains Bournemouth and Madrid, so no Dele.

We need a win at the weekend and it would be very poor form to underestimate our opponents. Again. A good win against Bournemouth would give us momentum going into the Madrid match and would give the players involved a lift.

If we play markedly different line ups in both matches, that lift is going to go.

I’d like us to play as near to full strength as possible and preferably play the same team agains Bournemouth and Madrid, so no Dele.

We need a win at the weekend and it would be very poor form to underestimate our opponents. Again. A good win against Bournemouth would give us momentum going into the Madrid match and would give the players involved a lift.

If we play markedly different line ups in both matches, that lift is going to go.
Why?:deledoubt:

If he's unavailable for Madrid we should use him in the PL. Otherwise we'll have a shattered team on 80 minutes on Tuesday and a fresh Dele that will have played one game in nearly 3 weeks- it makes no sense.

Why?:deledoubt:

If he's unavailable for Madrid we should use him in the PL. Otherwise we'll have a shattered team on 80 minutes on Tuesday and a fresh Dele that will have played one game in nearly 3 weeks- it makes no sense.
Because we have the chance to play someone else in his position that can build confidence against Bournemouth before taking that confidence into the Madrid match. We really shouldn’t be shattered 80 minutes into a match, certainly not at this stage of the season.

Let’s suggest Son or Llorente plays at the weekend and they get a couple of goals, they’ll be high as a kite for Madrid. Let’s suggest they don’t and they onl play against Madrid because Dele can’t. Could be a big difference in frame of mind.

Because we have the chance to play someone else in his position that can build confidence against Bournemouth before taking that confidence into the Madrid match. We really shouldn’t be shattered 80 minutes into a match, certainly not at this stage of the season.

Let’s suggest Son or Llorente plays at the weekend and they get a couple of goals, they’ll be high as a kite for Madrid. Let’s suggest they don’t and they onl play against Madrid because Dele can’t. Could be a big difference in frame of mind.

What if the player you decide to use, gets injured and then misses Madrid?

I think it makes sense to play Alli considering he's banned for Madrid. He's available, he's fit, he should play.

Back
Top Bottom