Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DL8laSzWAAABlIj.jpg
How'd they end up in your drawer, Arty? :bentley:

I hate to be a doom merchant. For what it's worth I consistently disagree with the posts about harry being sold on. But I have a bad feeling about the Real games.

Imagine what happens if harry does a Bale and puts in a hattrick. Possibly in both games. The way he's playing right now, you know it could happen.

You know how much he would be worth then? No. Neither do I. Neither does anybody else. The only way to really find out would be if somebody bought him.

Best thing to happen might be that he gets a couple of assists. Maybe a goal that doesn't decide the winner.

I hate to be a doom merchant. For what it's worth I consistently disagree with the posts about harry being sold on. But I have a bad feeling about the Real games.

Imagine what happens if harry does a Bale and puts in a hattrick. Possibly in both games. The way he's playing right now, you know it could happen.

You know how much he would be worth then? No. Neither do I. Neither does anybody else. The only way to really find out would be if somebody bought him.

Best thing to happen might be that he gets a couple of assists. Maybe a goal that doesn't decide the winner.
Fuck that, I want him to score 10.

Thats just bizarre....your scared he scores 6 goals over the two legs in case Real might want him even more

:llorishuh:

I have this horrible feeling that Real Madrid's scouting network have already heard of Harry Kane :sonhmm:
Indeed. They know he's the best English striker. But it's a bit different if he does it up close and personal

An analogy: you know the guy next door dresses sharp and attracts women. But then he comes round and fucks your wife. Forgive my lack of correctness. Channeling my inner trump

You don't think Bale went because he was top epl scorer (wasn't) or looked good for wales do you? No it was because he made their defense look like an easy lay.

In the end it’s Harry’s choice, I don’t expect him to leave anytime soon but soon those voices are going to get louder. We need to start winning trophies and asserting dominance

Back
Top Bottom