Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

just got in time to catch redknapp and pardew laying into aurier after the game today (i missed the game) - neither seemed happy with the result.
Redknapp is the one that really grinds my gears. He's played for us. Hell. He was captain for a game FFS.

Yet he sits around and slates us at any given moment.

Fucking Thierry Henry tends to be more positive about us

Carragher blabbering again about how Kane should be earning the same as the top earning premier players.

Players who genuinely love their clubs and don't just go for money are incomprehensible to him and his media cronies.

Carragher blabbering again about how Kane should be earning the same as the top earning premier players.

Players who genuinely love their clubs and don't just go for money are incomprehensible to him and his media cronies.
Anyone would think he's on £100 a week, he's not exactly slumming it on £100,000 a week!! I know he can get more elsewhere but if you're happy and thriving at a club you're adored, more money is not what is going to motivate you. Every Spurs Supporter should get on their knees and thank the Lord for Harry Kane.

The ""they" have to win something" line baffles me.

Who are "they"?

If it's not the players then who is it that's supposed to win? Apparently it's not them....as "they" will all leave if "the club" doesn't win something.

If "they", the current players that are too good not to win something turn out to be not good enough to win something - how many of them should we replace with other players before "they" are a completely different group of players?

The ""they" have to win something" line baffles me.

Who are "they"?

If it's not the players then who is it that's supposed to win? Apparently it's not them....as "they" will all leave if "the club" doesn't win something.

If "they", the current players that are too good not to win something turn out to be not good enough to win something - how many of them should we replace with other players before "they" are a completely different group of players?
Also, like in previous two seasons, none of the pundits, media etc have backed us this year, but it's this year that we have to win something!?!*
:gallashmm:

Liverpool, clearly.
:dembelewtf:
Oh, they hadn't kicked off yet?
:dembelefingers:
Live Reporting By Stephan Shemilt Posted at 18:10 23 Sep
I think that's about it for reaction to the three-o'clockers.

To be fair, (and I rarely am) I think the 'reactions' he mentions were from those teams who won/played in the 3 o'clock games!

I fucking hate Carragher.

Never stops going on about being a one club man, but happily advocates others must move for money "to improve"

A case study about why I personally hate Liverpool and scousers as much as any club on the planet.

Back
Top Bottom