Posh seat wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DSC_0832.jpg

So lots of empty seats in the best seats in the house. In the most important European night in years. Next season these posh seats get first dibs on away tickets. Disgraceful.

DSC_0832.jpg

So lots of empty seats in the best seats in the house. In the most important European night in years. Next season these posh seats get first dibs on away tickets. Disgraceful.
It wasn't just posh seats though, it was in our "home end".

Does anyone know if these seats are actually available for Spurs fans? I'm saying that because this is the Bobby Moore debenture seats, do they have dibs on Spurs games??

I had 4 season ticket holders, myself included in a row of about 25/30 seats. Couldn't understand why so many didn't turn up to such a big important fixture. Especially considering the numbers we had for Monaco/Leverkusen last season.

Regular season tickets only have a reserve period, they get released to public a couple weeks before if they haven't been taken I think.

I had 4 season ticket holders, myself included in a row of about 25/30 seats. Couldn't understand why so many didn't turn up to such a big important fixture. Especially considering the numbers we had for Monaco/Leverkusen last season.

Few problems with Trains last night. I know trains around Cheshunt/Tottenham Hale area had problems.

Only went to 'restricted' general sale as well. All of the CL games last season went to general sale. Personally i think it bodes well for NWHL, even the dead rubber Moscow match last season had 65k odd.

TBF I hear there were huge ticketing problems last night, loads and loads didn't get in until well after 1/2 time and many not at all (eitehir didn't get in or gave up and went home)

There was a huuuuge queue for entry into the G entrance, people being told there was a 30 minute wait, 15 mins before kick off.

There was a huuuuge queue for entry into the G entrance, people being told there was a 30 minute wait, 15 mins before kick off.
I am in block G and got a search outside that took 20 seconds and then another pat down inside. If this happened across the board not surprising many missed kick off. Saw plenty still filing in after 20 mins.

I went in through Gate M. Got there with about 20 mins to go. There were about 4 people ahead of me in the queue. I didn't have a bag so went through one of the non bag search lines. Had a cursory pat down on the other side and I was in. There did appear to be some sort of snarl up at Gate N as the queues were fairly gargantuan. It appeared that the whole of the outside concourse was taken up with the queue. It could just have been the sheer weight of numbers turning up at peak time? I guess that's where the majority of the Shelf/Park Lane go in?

DSC_0832.jpg

Not automatically included in a season ticket, so do you assume these are three game package people not showing up?

I went in through Gate M. Got there with about 20 mins to go. There were about 4 people ahead of me in the queue. I didn't have a bag so went through one of the non bag search lines. Had a cursory pat down on the other side and I was in. There did appear to be some sort of snarl up at Gate N as the queues were fairly gargantuan. It appeared that the whole of the outside concourse was taken up with the queue. It could just have been the sheer weight of numbers turning up at peak time? I guess that's where the majority of the Shelf/Park Lane go in?
N WAS MURDEROUS

Back
Top Bottom