Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I still recall that renowned world class striker Dean Ashton saying that Kane isn't in the top bracket of strikers because he scores too many hat-tricks...
He's also been heard complaining of vacations that are too long, beds that are too comfortable, and threesome that are too exciting.

If anyone's wondering, Harry is now number 15 on our all time scorer list with 101 goals, he share that position with Billy Winter 1908-19 and JA Morrison 1933-39.

14th 104 goals
13th Glenn Hoddle 110 goals.
10th Robbie Keane 122 goals

How good was that left foot finish! I saw him in pre-season taking shots from outside the box with his left which showed how much he had been working on it. Is there a more complete striker?

He's one of the best in the world, isn't he?

He's got everything, reminds me of a young Shearer before his bad injury

If he can avoid bad injuries, the sky is the limit for the lad

I still believe Harry Kane is the best striker in the world if Ronaldo/Messi/Neymar aren't strikers. Yes, there are guys like Lewandowski/Suarez, but Harry is equally incredible. While they have more pace than Harry, Harry's overall game is incredibly better (passing/finishing/pressing/movement). Count the number of times he hits the side net, best finisher I have seen.

That touch to pluck the ball out of the sky before hoofing it up the pitch to almost set sonny up was pure sex. It's like him and eriksen have a bet on to see who has the best first touch

Back
Top Bottom