Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woolwich from the edge of the box for me. Lost all control when that went it, screaming like a demented mad man.

The same for me.

The fact we needed to win to go top, went a goal down and it came moments after Alderweireld's equaliser was just a sudden rush of excitement that you couldn't write.

The same for me.

The fact we needed to win to go top, went a goal down and it came moments after Alderweireld's equaliser was just a sudden rush of excitement that you couldn't write.
The atmosphere at that game was brilliant and we smelt blood after their snide was sent off. Emotions were running high for both supporters and players in that game, something that maturer heads will now copy with better.

The atmosphere at that game was brilliant and we smelt blood after their snide was sent off. Emotions were running high for both supporters and players in that game, something that maturer heads will now copy with better.

Our game ended when Lamela was subbed off. He was absolutely brilliant that day (as he was the second half of that whole season). He went off and our fight died.

Two things. One Its just dawned on me that he's genuinely a modern day superstar.

The second thing, Pochettino is all about the passion isn't he. He chose Harry's goal against Villa purely down to passion. If I was a woman I'd want a man like him. Fuck your material objects, he bleeds passion and I love that he's ours!

Keep it up Harry and Mauricio, you're so close to giving Tottenham Hotspur its rightful place in the football world again after so many years of getting shat on. You beautiful bastards!

Woolwich from the edge of the box for me. Lost all control when that went it, screaming like a demented mad man.

My personal favourite was the header vs Woolwich. I was in a Gooner pub in Barnet with a friend and his dad and had some wanky goon giving it to me when we were losing. We equalised and I said nothing but we both knew Spurs were going to go on and win. When he scored I absolutely loved it. Celebrated like it was me that had scored it and even my mates dad who's a diehard gooner had a good laugh at how much I went for it. I stuck it right up 'em!

The best however has to be the gooner goal from outside the box. Anyone who doesn't think that's the best doesn't understand how beautiful the beautiful game should be and can be

Yep Kane vs Gooners on the edge of the box - one of those where you're not even too sure what happened at first

Haha those two or three seconds after it's gone in are my most favourite feeling in football. When you don't want to celebrate and physically can't because you're not too sure what's happened and then it sinks in that you've scored a wonder goal and it kicks off. The gooner header floating in and watching it goalbound just waiting for it to settle is a different feeling, like a slow motion opening of heavens gate ascending onto a football pitch. Both feelings our Kaney boy has given us. and he was once on that lots books! Beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom