Paulo Gazzaniga

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Gazziniga good enough to replace Lloris as 1st choice keeper?

• yes

Votes: 62 42.8%
  • no

Votes: 83 57.2%

• Total voters
brannigan-begin-again-3.gif

Oh, oh, oh! It's Mr. Positive again!

"LEVY MAKE SOME SIGNINGS YOU BASTARD!!!" :parker:

"Here's two, more on the way":levystare:

"MEH. NOT GOOD ENOUGH YOU TIGHTARSE, WHERE'S MY WORLDY???" :avbmad:
He'll go straight into the development team. As far as I'm concerned, Levy has yet to complete even 1 signing of the 4 requested by Pochettino and there are 7 days left before the window is closed.

If Sanchez deal is completed this week, then there are 3 signing still left.

THE CLOCK IS TICKING ! ! ! ! !

He'll go straight into the development team. As far as I'm concerned, Levy has yet to complete even 1 signing of the 4 requested by Pochettino and there are 7 days left before the window is closed.

If Sanchez deal is completed this week, then there are 3 signing still left.

THE CLOCK IS TICKING ! ! ! ! !
How do you know that Gazzaniga isn't one of the four?

How do you know that Gazzaniga isn't one of the four?
The four players demanded by Pochettino should be good enough to even replace the likes of Dele and Christian in the 1st team. Those were his words, not mine.

Now let's see if our best manager in 50+ years will get the backing he deserves or not.

7 days left, the clock is ticking.

I would presume he is, my predictions are:

1. Sanchez
2. Gazza 2.0
3. Aurier
4. Barkley/Keita

I think Poch is unsure if we will be able to get over the line Barkley or Keita, that why he keeps saying 3 to 4 signings.
He has explicitly demanded 4 signings, not 3 or 4 and they should all be first team players.

Welcome Gazza, you're on of us now which means we got your back.

Also he's a handsome boy ain't he? 20k extra tickets to Wembley sold to thirsty ladies inbound

Seems like a decent signing to me. He's 25yrs old, 4yrs experience of being in England and playing in Prem, has 21 premiere league appearances, 20 competitive league 2 games under his belt, for Gillingham. Making him far more experienced than McGee. Jordan Pickford is just 2yrs younger and has played, bar 2 games season before last, only 1 year experience in PL having played just 9 more games than him. And he's our THRID FUCKING CHOICE FFS! Unless people think we should be signing Buffon as our 3rd choice. Fucking Hell!

It's a safe signing. Probably didn't cost a lot of money, probably won't play a lot of games, probably content to spend the next few years as a 3rd choice goalkeeper and Pochettino and Jimenez know him well so I'm sure he will be adequate backup to our backup. Welcome to Spurs Paulo.

Back
Top Bottom