The Newcastle Yo-Yos vs. Wembley Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I mean that's utter nonsense, but you crack on mate. Benitez has spoken warmly and often about the city. The city is stunning and not a parochial town like Middlesbrough or Stoke. We are a stepping stone right now, and will be as long as Ashley owns us, but as with every club on the planet, there's always a bigger fish. Tell me, with Walker going to City, does that make you a stepping stone?

Have you ever been to Newcastle, or are you one of these people who think anywhere north of Watford is like going beyond the Wall?

Yep, I had a great night out there once. The booze was cheap and the girls put out.

Given your irrational contempt for Newcastle fans and limited criticism of Mike Ashley, I took this;
"Agree with all of that but don't forget what those inbreds did to Chrissy Hughton" to be directed at Newcastle fans, rather than Mike Ashley.

Not irrational as I've stayed there on numerous occasions and regard most of you as pond life but I don't hate you

Just despise most of you

Was there for the Rugby League weekend recently and nearly volunteered for missionary work in Grainger Market!

Now go away

Sounds like you had a good time, so why the hate?

I get irked with the media love in with your support, not your fault , but I did think your crowd was quiet on Sunday? Hangover??!!

Also the way Chris Hughton was treated was diabolical, but thanks for gazza and ginola in the past!

like the city though, you lot know how to have a good time!!

I remember going up there a few seasons ago, one of my mates wife is a Geordie, we were in with the locals but lost so our cover was not blown!

Anyway went out that night, it was like the last days of soddom and gommorah.......we had a whale of a time, locals were top notch.

I get irked with the media love in with your support, not your fault , but I did think your crowd was quiet on Sunday? Hangover??!!

Also the way Chris Hughton was treated was diabolical, but thanks for gazza and ginola in the past!

like the city though, you lot know how to have a good time!!

I remember going up there a few seasons ago, one of my mates wife is a Geordie, we were in with the locals but lost so our cover was not blown!

Anyway went out that night, it was like the last days of soddom and gommorah.......we had a whale of a time, locals were top notch.

It was, we were livid. A likeable manager who played sensible pragmatic football replaced with that tactically impotent, unctuous prick.

There's a lot of love for Hughton on Tyneside. Classy capable manager whose dignified demeanour was in total contrast to his employer. Name got chanted when we faced Brighton last season and we were happy that, if we weren't going to lift the title, a team managed by him would.

Hope he gets a chance at running a Premier League club long term.

Nah, I'm joyless, read it on here.:pochrolleyes:
Booooooooooooooooooooooo
XzK2Pl.gif

Back
Top Bottom