The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Plastic chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With Chelsea fighting for their premier league lives, I expect them to be up for this one.

Always difficult playing against the relegation threatened teams but class should shine through..

3-1 to the football connoisseurs.

Lloris
Dier Alderweireld Vertonghen
Walker-Peters Dembele Wanyama Davies
Dele Eriksen
Kane​

Son can be a game changer off the bench.

I have no idea how Chelsea will line up, but Conte is going to go all out for this. Rumours that he has lost the dressing room so maybe this'll be one of the nails in the coffin.

The Wembley curse ends here.

Lloris
Dier Alderweireld Vertonghen
Walker-Peters Dembele Wanyama Davies
Dele Eriksen
Kane​

Son can be a game changer off the bench.

I have no idea how Chelsea will line up, but Conte is going to go all out for this. Rumours that he has lost the dressing room so maybe this'll be one of the nails in the coffin.

The Wembley curse ends here.
If he's lost the dressing room and this is mostly the same squad as during the Mourinho revolt....under the same chairman, well, maybe we're in for an easier ride this year!

Morata looked lively yesterday, so we need to contain him. We have a much stronger defence than Burnley, and if Chelsea's defence turns up like that again then Kane and co could have a field day.

It'll be interesting who they have play CM alongside Kante as Dembele and Wanyama ran them riot last season.

If he's lost the dressing room and this is mostly the same squad as during the Mourinho revolt....under the same chairman, well, maybe we're in for an easier ride this year!
Lost the dressing room and no JT to stir it up? Things must be bad already!
Quality from us will be better, more settled this year with an extra effort as we are in this temp ground.
2-1 (Dele then Kane) will look like a close score but we will have many missed opportunities and possession will make them look like they didn't bother to turn up! Chelsea you're shit again!

Got my brother in laws season ticket for this one, after this weekend's events I'm not worried in the slightest.

Would be foolish to write the chavs off of course, but Kane loves a goal against Chelsea and they are in disarray.

Hoping for a nice, swanky win. Following the parading of our new signings. ;)

Back
Top Bottom