Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
If people really believed that crap they would be transparent & allow us to see who voted people in the bin. But for obvious reasons they don't.
Oh please. This is as ridiculous as Arcy's sin bin syndicate crap.

Maybe it's as simple as people voting for you if they think you're being a bit of a twat? If your like minded posters keep getting binned, maybe ask yourself why instead of crying about it.

I looked Don Giovanni Don Giovanni straight in the eye, and knew another binning was coming his way

giphy.gif
Finally 1 where he doesn't faint!

Maybe it's as simple as people voting for you if they think you're being a bit of a twat? If your like minded posters keep getting binned, maybe ask yourself why instead of crying about it.
I am sorry, I don't converse with people who think salah was bought to help stop shipping goals. Find someone else to plead with that city beat brighton 1-0 to help your agenda.
You're meant to leap but you always fall.

I am sorry, I don't converse with people who think salah was bought to help stop shipping goals. Find someone else to plead with that city beat brighton 1-0 to help your agenda.
You're meant to leap but you always fall.
Um, what the fuck are you talking about? I haven't made any comment on either Salah or the City game at all this weekend.

Are you right in the head? No wonder you've been getting angry at me today. You think someone else's posts are mine! ROFL. Hilarious. :dembelelol:

What bollocks is being trotted out now?
Chat shit get binned if it's shit enough.
For shits sake it's a forum. If people think you're a cunt & vote you in the bin, maybe they're right cos you've certainly upset enough people to trigger it
I Don't use the bin. I Don't use ignore. It's just easy to skip past the posters you couldn't give a fuck about innit... all part of TFC's rich tapestry.

:eriksenlol:

How many pages worth of this thread is actually any good, can you imagine being made to re-read the whole thing as punishment.

Maybe that's what the sin-bin should be, you can come back quick only if you re-read the whole thing and provide a summary.
What are you on about? I have sammy on ignore & it's only 250 pages long.

What bollocks is being trotted out now?
Chat shit get binned if it's shit enough.
For shits sake it's a forum. If people think you're a cunt & vote you in the bin, maybe they're right cos you've certainly upset enough people to trigger it
I Don't use the bin. I Don't use ignore. It's just easy to skip past the posters you couldn't give a fuck about innit... all part of TFC's rich tapestry.

:eriksenlol:
Who is this directed at?

How do we know that's Levy's aircraft? It's registered to London Executive Aviation

It's a trading name for Raz Air, which Levy set up (think it's owned by ENIC).

G-THFC is part of the fleet, but the club haven't used it for years (the Royals seem to always be seen getting out of it).

I've never heard that.

It's just a self moderating forum. That way, if someone gets binned, it's probably because they were being a dick by popular consensus, not just because they miffed off a mod
It looks as though you can just vote for someone to go back in the bin without much good reason.
Just keep re-voting for them because you don't like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom