Davinson Sanchez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How West Ham do we look?

giphy.gif

I just read some Dutch Ajax forums, this is what I learned:
- Nobody there believes Ajax's claims about "keeping him at any cost"
- They rate him VERY highly, they all want a big sell on clause because Barcelona "will come calling for sure"
- They expect a lot of money "If an overrated bolt defender ( =error prone, clumsy...) like Van Dijk is valued at 60 million..."
- They all say their chairman Overmars has no chance what so ever against "such a hard negotiator as Levy"
- Funny enough though the coach claims Sanchez wasn't only left out because he wasn't focussed, but primarily because of the artificial pitch at Heracles

Nothing groundbreaking, but if anyone needs something else Dutch translated, feel free to ask

I just read some Dutch Ajax forums, this is what I learned:
- Nobody there believes Ajax's claims about "keeping him at any cost"
- They rate him VERY highly, they all want a big sell on clause because Barcelona "will come calling for sure"
- They expect a lot of money "If an overrated bolt defender ( =error prone, clumsy...) like Van Dijk is valued at 60 million..."
- They all say their chairman Overmars has no chance what so ever against "such a hard negotiator as Levy"
- Funny enough though the coach claims Sanchez wasn't only left out because he wasn't focussed, but primarily because of the artificial pitch at Heracles

Nothing groundbreaking, but if anyone needs something else Dutch translated, feel free to ask
OK, what is the correct pronunciation of Alderveireld? I think it is All-der-vair-eld.

OK, what is the correct pronunciation of Alderveireld? I think it is All-der-vair-eld.

Al -> the a is pronounced like the 'ae' in "haert"
Der -> the e is pronounced like the 'u' in "bull"
Wei -> the ei is pronounced like the 'a' in "fancy"
Reld -> the e is also pronounced like the 'u' in "bull"
Also the 'd' at the end of his name is pronounced as a hard 't'

The stress is on the first part 'Al'

Back
Top Bottom