Tottenham vs Juventus (Friendly)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

m_I-Love-CARK.jpg

Have you have decided that Tottenham V Juventus is the perfect pre season warm up game for you?
Are you still looking for somewhere to warm up yourself before the game?
We have the perfect venue for you.
POWERLEAGUE WEMBLEY has had a full refurbishment of its BAR and is located in the Yellow cark of Wembley park, literally 400 years away from the stadium itself.
The bar has 5 different products on draught and a variety of bottles stocked, these are all at very competitive prices
We also have both BT SPORTS and SKY SPORTS packages, so you need not miss a kick of any of the action at anytime of the season.
I've always wanted to drink in 1617 , do you sell mead?

Have you have decided that Tottenham V Juventus is the perfect pre season warm up game for you?
Are you still looking for somewhere to warm up yourself before the game?
We have the perfect venue for you.
POWERLEAGUE WEMBLEY has had a full refurbishment of its BAR and is located in the Yellow cark of Wembley park, literally 400 years away from the stadium itself.
The bar has 5 different products on draught and a variety of bottles stocked, these are all at very competitive prices
We also have both BT SPORTS and SKY SPORTS packages, so you need not miss a kick of any of the action at anytime of the season.
But what if we don't want to drink in the ambience of fat sweaty big Dave telling his 5 a side teammate that he's a knob?

Champions League does not need likes of Leicester, says US sports executive
I'm somewhat worried that there's a serious prospect of the likes of Relevent Sports forcing a breakaway league with the biggest clubs, and that we're trying to make sure we're included if it does happen.
Your right. Relevant chairman Stillitano has been quoted as saying the CL does not need teams like Leicester and has held talk with five PL clubs about forming a breakaway league
We were not one of those 5. City, Utd, Woolwich, chavs and Liverpool.

This pricing and the probable lack of bodies may not do us any favours.
Yet I cannot see Liverpool fans suffering these prices either for a friendly
Then again they have more global commercial appeal.
This is why it's very important for us to be consistent in the league. We then can be considered one of the big 5 clubs. They'll have to make it 6. :)
I don't want a breakaway league but we need to be there involved in the negotiations when discussed and have influence.

10 pound POM?

Hardly. Not that it matters, but my family on both sides has been here for over 150 years.
Calling the working class and the poor that took a chance at a better life in this country garbage is pretty offensive.

Hardly. Not that it matters, but my family on both sides has been here for over 150 years.
Calling the working class and the poor that took a chance at a better life in this country garbage is pretty offensive.
Well I am one of them too mate so i have offended myself as well then!
Its a joke get real!

Back
Top Bottom