Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
BARCA IN FOR ALLI?

Barcelona are mulling over a move for Tottenham midfielder Dele Alli with their bid for Marco Verratti stalling, according to Spanish outlet Diario Gol.

The PSG man could well command a world record fee, while Lionel Messi and Neymar are said to favour the club signing Alli.

Ah, the ever reliable "Diario Gol"

Yeah, I've never fucking heard of it either.

so we have had out

Fazio: £6 mil
Walker: £55 mil
Nije: £6 mil
Bentaleb: £17 mil

With the potential for Sissoko: £15-20 mil

So that is £100 mill out

Coming in probably £60 mil so far, that leaves around £40 mil left unless Levy steals it for the stadium.

Juan Foyth: £8 mil
Barkley: £30 mil
Pereira: £22 mil

so we have had out

Fazio: £6 mil
Walker: £55 mil
Nije: £6 mil
Bentaleb: £17 mil

With the potential for Sissoko: £15-20 mil

So that is £100 mill out

Coming in probably £60 mil so far, that leaves around £40 mil left unless Levy steals it for the stadium.

Juan Foyth: £8 mil
Barkley: £30 mil
Pereira: £22 mil

I would imagine we'll see another raft of new deals for players like Kane, Alli, Dier, Son over the course of the next 6 months as well that will probably eat up the £40m.

I would imagine we'll see another raft of new deals for players like Kane, Alli, Dier, Son over the course of the next 6 months as well that will probably eat up the £40m.

Happy to ditch the deadwood and give increases to many deserving in our squad. Earning their pay seems so much more logical than giving them £250k pw to perform below par like many others at so called bigger sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom