Tottenham vs Juventus (Friendly)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I remember going with all my mates down to St Albans and seeing a full first team (Judas, Ginola, Ferdinand etc). Think we just got the tickets on the day from memory, terracing obviously. Not that long ago really.
Yeah I saw Spurs at Bishops Stortford, same kind of era. Peter Crouch was on the youth team then, we were all wondering who that reserve goalkeeper was.

Interesting article about how our game against Juve is more of a marketing exercise rather than engaging our fans and giving them an opportunity to see our team against one of Europe's finest....

I'd want to sit on the bench & be guaranteed 15 mins run about for ยฃ92

This could end up on Groupon... what a massive cock up.

The return of WHL can't come soon enough.

Is it some kind of sponsorship commitment we have with this company? Otherwise, I can see nothing in it at all for the club if they are expected to field a team in an empty Wembley stadium. It's not for the fans - the pricing of tickets has seen to that. And it will look embarrassing for both clubs to be playing in front of a few thousand tourists.
What's the deal?

Would have gone if it was 20 quid but what a piss take price for a friendly.

Hopefully Tottenham supporters will collectively boycott this game to show these massive Global corporations (whether they be Relevent Sports or the club) that they can't charge whatever they feel like or take the support for granted.

With Juventus being the biggest club in Italy and the large Italian population in London, I can see them having more supporters there than us in the end.

Basically Relevent Sports can fuck right off.

I'm somewhat worried that there's a serious prospect of the likes of Relevent Sports forcing a breakaway league with the biggest clubs, and that we're trying to make sure we're included if it does happen.

Properly disappointed with the pricing of this. I was looking forward to watching us play a top European team in front of 60000 or 70000 yids at Wembley, This could have easily happened with a decent pricing policy. Why did the club shirk the responsibility here? Could they not have given an office junior the task of ringing around the top 20 European clubs and asking one of them if they fancied playing us at Wembley? Why sub the job out? How many clubs would have said no FFS?

This and the ongoing season ticket pricing palaver are giving me cause to doubt the abilities of middle ranks of the 'off the pitch' club management. Some schoolboy errors being made here I think.

Maybe we're not authorised to sort out our own friendlys at Wembley as it's not part of the allowed number of games with Brent Council..

This mob have spotted it and just showcased 2 big teams to play a one-off summer game at Wembley and dressed it up as a Spurs pre-season friendly.

Just guessing.

Maybe they should spend their $$ on building a website rather than showcasing overpriced football matches
I was shocked to see them use the phrase "match-up" non-ironically.
I really thought it was a made-up phrase from these shores when taking the piss out of our US chums and their "soccerball".

I was shocked to see them use the phrase "match-up" non-ironically.
I really thought it was a made-up phrase from these shores when taking the piss out of our US chums and their "soccerball".

I've seen sassier website on the darkweb

Hopefully it comes back to bite them when no one turns up.
No lose situation for the company really. If it's a small turn out they'll hide behind "an experiment". And anything north of 35k they'll probably call a success. Media will jump on it and the slippery slope will start.

I hope not.

Have you have decided that Tottenham V Juventus is the perfect pre season warm up game for you?
Are you still looking for somewhere to warm up yourself before the game?
We have the perfect venue for you.
POWERLEAGUE WEMBLEY has had a full refurbishment of its BAR and is located in the Yellow cark of Wembley park, literally 400 years away from the stadium itself.
The bar has 5 different products on draught and a variety of bottles stocked, these are all at very competitive prices
We also have both BT SPORTS and SKY SPORTS packages, so you need not miss a kick of any of the action at anytime of the season.
To the bin with you

Have you have decided that Tottenham V Juventus is the perfect pre season warm up game for you?
Are you still looking for somewhere to warm up yourself before the game?
We have the perfect venue for you.
POWERLEAGUE WEMBLEY has had a full refurbishment of its BAR and is located in the Yellow cark of Wembley park, literally 400 years away from the stadium itself.
The bar has 5 different products on draught and a variety of bottles stocked, these are all at very competitive prices
We also have both BT SPORTS and SKY SPORTS packages, so you need not miss a kick of any of the action at anytime of the season.

Do you sell buddha shaped pears ?

IMG_2305.jpg

Back
Top Bottom