The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. This small club from Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We're all SO jealous of 2nd, 3rd, and bombed out of CL 1st round. Bombed out of Europa on the first ask. SO jealous

You are jealous of our football though. Everyone is. That's what being a Spurs fan is about, the football. The silverware will follow if you play beautiful football, so that is all we care about. We don't want to win a trophy playing ten men behind the ball like you and Chelsea have, it's soulless. I know you can't understand sweetie.

Kane, what a player. Going for golden boot, chance to break free again but kicked it out as Davis got a whack. That's team spirit right there. I have no fears about the future, that's apart from having to drive within 50miles of Leicester. God only hope it's not catching. Utter pikey cunt

I get to laugh loads. Rooney scoring the last WHL goal will go down in history. Chelsea 16/17 will. LESTOH 15/16 will. What have spurs done?!

Leicester 1 - 6 Tottenham Hotspur

We've won the double

2 First division champion
8 FA Cups
1 European Cup Winners Cup
2 UEFA Cups
3 League Cup

In fact we've beaten your shitty little club twice at Wembley.

Come back when you've won the double or maybe won the FA cup as a non-league side. Once you've done that, then we can talk about how many European trophies you've won, etc, etc, etc.

You're not going to win this dick measuring contest. Probably best to try it with some Peterborough fans or something.

I get to laugh loads. Rooney scoring the last WHL goal will go down in history. Chelsea 16/17 will. LESTOH 15/16 will. What have spurs done?!
Another Leicester fan that thinks all history started in 2016.

It must kill you knowing you're club peaked last season (with a fluke/freak) and you've got fuck all left to look forward to. No wonder you're so bitter. Poor fucker.

I know they aren't our rivals, and the game basically meant nothing, and I don't want to give them too much credit.
But like I said before the match, I really wanted to smash those cunts.

And God damn that felt good.....

Excuse my ignorance but some of you had me worried you'd won something recently. The LEAGUE CUP 10 years ago. JEEEEZ. Before that.... 10 points who can tell me the last good thing...

Before that was beating you turds in 99 at Wembley. Do I get 10 points ? Do I ? Do I ?

More recently a really good thing was smashing your lot 1-6, surpassing your points total for last year and being above you by 40 points. Is that worth 10 points as well ?

May I ask, as you remember the outcome of the league cup final in 99.... Is Muzzy Izzet Leicester's greatest ever player ? From what I recall he was better than any of the dog shit in blue I saw tonight.

Leicester City, a fantastic club with a great history.....became the play thing of the Rich and then a laughing stock of everyone else. Such a shame. Happy Clapping, i suggest you all better pray the authorities don't come calling over that FFP business !

Bang right! Im not on 'our forum' ... its kinda gay. I just signed up here to laugh at you. 1 - 0 me!

Call it bitterness but hey, fluff it, I am bitter (after a few beers tonight and a 6-1 ... sh'yah) , you guys are rad at the minute, but come on, it is kinda funny you have nothing to show for it. At least we have heart, man, your big boys all leave as soon as they have a chance! Don't sweat though. Im 100000 percent sure, if you were staying at WHL you would FINALY win something next year. Alas. We'll be happy with top 10, ecstatic with europa, and literally jizzing ourselves with top 4. Realists expect relegation, so, to be honest, you CAN NOT crush us!

Fucking classic!!!!

:dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:

....Can we keep this one?

Slept right through it. By the time I adjust my body clock it will be the cricket season.
Must be really difficult for the Aussie fans to follow the Spurs. Honestly, Shashoua would have been
eaten alive by the Leicester players, had he played. (Lesniak has just turned 21 so he's getting on).

Slept right through it. By the time I adjust my body clock it will be the cricket season.
Must be really difficult for the Aussie fans to follow the Spurs. Honestly, Shashoua would have been
eaten alive by the Leicester players, had he played. (Lesniak has just turned 21 so he's getting on).
Currently about to go to uni off three hours sleep. Last night I was just like 'oh its a dead rubber crap time and I got a big day tomorrow I will just watch the highlights', but then I conveniently wake up at 4:15am and can't get back top sleep so think may as well just watch it.

Back
Top Bottom