The mighty Spurs Vs Manu K.O: 16:30 Sunday 14th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why would non-Tottenham fans subscribe to Tottenham Facebook and troll....Mm strange people if your not interested in Tottenham don't watch! Or are you really interested and don't want to admit it? :dembelelol:
So bizarre. Saw DT and his ilk trying to undermine us by drawing comparisons to when they left Highbury. Absolute twats, the lot of them. If we'd done something embarassing for our finale (see West Ham), then I can understand passing comment - but they can do one.
Manc fans and twitter fuckwits are annoying me greatly.

Celebrating nearly winning the league.. or commemorative DVD's.

Just fuck off you dickheads. Hope Ajax win the final.
If I supported that expensively-assembled a team who play shite football, I'd be bitter too.

Perryman was busy too we knew that

Freund is in the hall of fame
Couldn't give rats arse about Freund, how he's there when Sir Alf Ramsey isn't tells you all you need to know, The guide on the stadium tour hinted at "interests" in November.
Stevie P has a major gripe with the club which can't be healed, real shame. Today should have been the day to bury the hatchett on both sides

NBC flawless coverage, all in UK I recommend dumping sky and finding a US NBC link online for games, don't give those twats any more money ever again

Viaplay was absolutely excellent......even before the ceremony just a drone flying around the ground and shots of the fans. When it started they showed the entire thing without any comment. Was as close as it could be to being there.

So who were the absentees apart from those like Gazza that we knew about (and Lennon that we can understand)?
Dawson? Bale? Lineker? VDV (might have been playing)?
And among the squad, Lamela?

I honestly don't think we'll ever see Lamela back at Spurs in any capacity, not even at the training ground. Simply no reason not to be back at Hotspur Way now or at the ceremony today like Winks was. I believe he's still in Barcelona and everything says to me he knows he has no future at the club.

I missed not seeing Jurgen.
I wasn't fussed to be honest, never really seen him as a Tottenham legend (neither do I have any love for Steven "Newcastle are a bigger club" Carr, but that's by the by), just one that briefly lit up a dark time for us. Couldn't wait to be gone, twice over. I've always felt we love him a thousand times more than he us. I doubt he gives us much thought to be perfectly honest

Reliable decent player and all that, but I was surprised to see Simon Davies. Was he just the token Welsh midfielder with Bale otherwise engaged?

But was made up to see some of my childhood heroes Teddy, Darren Anderton (nice to see him not limping), Daveed.

Back
Top Bottom