Tottenham's 17/18 Champions league campaign

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham have officially qualified for the Group stages of the Champions league next season!! Finishing 2nd above Liverpool, Manchester United Woolwich and Manchester City!

aa79c5175dc5c276298e94f893dff9c0.png

Last edited:
But but we bottled it right?

Brief before start of season = CL football

We have had a fantastic season and I really hope we have learnt from this seasons CL failings and have a really good campaign next season.

I thought we may struggle this season given other teams investment. If CL football means we've bottled it then fuck everyone else anyway

I'd like Atl. Madrid - brilliant away day. Feyenoord - for obvious reasons. and some Greek team as the flight will be really short and cheap

Though Leipzig is also a brilliant away day...

Who would we want from pot 1? Barcelona would be fucking amazing to go and watch.
:allitongue:

Edit: just realised that they probably won't be in pot 1, will they? Sure as fuck don't want to draw them out of pot 2.
:kanehand:

Take Barca and then the 2 weakest teams so we have a chance of getting through but I get to see Messi at Wembley.

Back
Top Bottom