Spam vs Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Stumbled upon this little gem on there ...

JibHammer wrote:I think we should be disappointed with anything less than a +2 GD in this game, I reckon 3-1, Calleri 2 and Masuaku to ping one top bins. They're just pulling a Leicester, Woolwich laid down for this bunch of mugs, and we can take them apart.

This win is the start of our comeback, we build on this, have a good summer and I think we can break the top 6 next season.

:dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:
what an utter cunt but to tbf, it's the same with every hammers fan I've ever known (past tense). I have since ditched them and no longer associate with anything claret. The kids hate it but no fucking bubbles in this house either. Hate them more than herpes.

'Your not West Ham, your not West Ham,Your not West Ham ANYMORE'

This one must really hurt them. Heard Chelsea sing it, not sure if they came up with it, but I really like it anyway.

They know its true. Their owners have whitewashed their history, their badge and their name. West Ham London, fucking LOL. And no amount of bubbles will change it.

Its an old joke but it always comes to mind...
Im forever blowing bubbles? Make your own image ?

Michael-Jackson.jpg

This one must really hurt them. Heard Chelsea sing it, not sure if they came up with it, but I really like it anyway.

They know its true. Their owners have whitewashed their history, their badge and their name. West Ham London, fucking LOL. And no amount of bubbles will change it.

I think the Arse sung it to them as well - it's a real below the belt comment for them.

And I think in the spirit of your other comment a round of 'we want you to stay, we want you to stay Karen Brady we want you to stay' would go down a treat

KUMB.com: News

Gold Brady and Sullivan tried to sell out Birmingham City's history when they were there. A Brummie poster actually tried to warn them of the scam on KUMB. KUMB republished the views recently.

Funny thing is on this forum so many of us could see the disaster of moving into a soulless athletics stadium, no hindsight required, almost every problem was predicted. Every time I read KUMB before the move every West Ham fan who protested about the move was drowned out by the idiots who bought the GSB dream. It seemed like 90/10 in favour of the move, the happy pills West Ham fans were taking must have been strong.

I mean West Ham fans seemed to be in total denial of their history. They where never a successful club but they had a close knit football culture, pubs, pie and mash, street vendors and an intimidating old ground. That is worth so much more than any Chelsea Russian backed blood money trophies or Man City Arab slave state success, it's priceless.

To throw away you culture and history to get maybe one or two extra decent players with the money a few extra seats generated is beyond belief. Seriously West Ham fans (any KUMB readers on here) what the fuck where you thinking? It was either mass stupidity or mass delusion. Will you even enjoy a decent winning run at the new ground when the players are 5 miles away?

Stumbled upon this little gem on there ...

JibHammer wrote:I think we should be disappointed with anything less than a +2 GD in this game, I reckon 3-1, Calleri 2 and Masuaku to ping one top bins. They're just pulling a Leicester, Woolwich laid down for this bunch of mugs, and we can take them apart.

This win is the start of our comeback, we build on this, have a good summer and I think we can break the top 6 next season.

:dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:
tenor.gif

I think the Arse sung it to them as well - it's a real below the belt comment for them.

And I think in the spirit of your other comment a round of 'we want you to stay, we want you to stay Karen Brady we want you to stay' would go down a treat

Should have sung 'we want you to stay, Woolwich Fan TV we want you to stay' last game. Would have divided the Woolwich fan base even more and made Robbie's money grabbing life harder. Sorry separate point but we have to do that at some point to fuck that little channel over.

Have they managed to sell out for their cup final tomorrow night?

That includes the tickets given free to Newham residents and those that purchased cheap season tickets but don't support spam?

West Ham manager Slaven Bilic on Friday's title-chasing opponents: "I have nothing but praise for them. When I watch them I wonder how Chelsea made that gap, but they had two periods without Harry Kane.
"Spurs are in form, but they've been in form for two months. We are positive, four unbeaten and three clean sheets in four games.
"Yes, they are electric, with confidence, pace, passing and changing positions and everything, but our form also improved.
"Spurs are very versatile. Sometimes you know where the ball is going but you can't stop it because of the quality."

love these compliments from other managers and players, eddie howe was bigging us up after their game too.
WTF I love Bilic now.

"Also, their fan forums are actually disgusting. Barely any posts without and F or a C in it. Make no mistake, there is a reason that every football fan in the world hates Tottenham, other than the spurs fans of course. All talk and scum.
Can't wait for their best squad ever to start being sold off to bigger clubs. Alderweireld is on his way out this summer for sure. It's a shame they are building something special there because none of them scummers actually deserve it, not one of them."

I think we upset him..

A huge percentage of their support think Mark Noble is the best midfielder in the premier league.......no, seriously.

They have GSB in charge, play in a rented athletics bowl full of day trippers or locals with free tickets and have sold their soul in the vain hope of achieving mid-table mediocrity.

If it wasn't so tragic it would be funny.

"Also, their fan forums are actually disgusting. Barely any posts without and F or a C in it. Make no mistake, there is a reason that every football fan in the world hates Tottenham, other than the spurs fans of course. All talk and scum.
Can't wait for their best squad ever to start being sold off to bigger clubs. Alderweireld is on his way out this summer for sure. It's a shame they are building something special there because none of them scummers actually deserve it, not one of them."

I think we upset him..

To be fair... the disgusting Cunt actually has got a Fucking point!

I think we upset him..

An "F" and a "C".......is he a West Ham fan or my fucking nan

Man up ya fucking cunt

Back
Top Bottom