Spam vs Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Excellent point actually. They don't compare themselves to us, they compare us to Woolwich.

Very strange.

When they reached the Europa league at the stage that starts in July vs teams like Wherethefuckisthis FC and One Horse Town FC they were all wanking themselves senseless over their 'European Tour' if Spurs fans get excited about the possibility of finishing second they come out with 'yeah, but they haven't won anything'. Bitters.

On that note one knob Jockey was getting all worked up over the fact he can sing 'you're gonna win fuck all' to us on Fri.

One response - You've NEVER won fuck all.
Spurs fans
We should win this because we have a lethal striker, a creative and free scoring midfield and the best defence in the league sitting in front of one of the best 3 keepers in the world.
Wet Spam "fans"
We should play a 4-6-0 formation and defend like it's the Alamo and pray we get a lucky goal in the 89th minute, then we can crow that we wrecked their season again!

Good to see their pride and belief in their club sticking to it's "traditions" of free flowing, entertaining football.

I wonder if they know how long the list of clubs fans, who believe it was their club that fucked last season for us, is?

YAWN

Last edited:
After last Sunday's joyful bliss, I'm not gonna let this bunch of oiks spoil things now...
Including tomorrow, we'd have had 3 successive weekends facing clubs that despise us (four if you count Palace in the middle of all that, but I don't) ...but that's still FOUR LONDON DERBIES on the spin... in a 'record-breaking' season, is that not also one of them?
They always used to say that London clubs are at a disadvantage due to the sheer number of high pressure local derbies we have over the course of a season... where several clubs can't wait to take points off you.

We saw the likes of Villa, Wolves, W.B.A and Birmingham face something similar when they were in or around the PL a few years back (though never all at the same time I believe)
To a lesser extent, it'll be interesting to see how Southampton, Brighton & Bournemouth cope with the pressure-cooker atmosphere with the addition of at least 4 'do-or-die-derbies' next season!

But back to our First World problems of tomorrow night... I'd like to think that after the pressure of the past fortnight's must win games, we might actually be able to enjoy this one for once... though I don't think I could take another late show like the one we had at WHL... if we're gonna win, i'd rather it within the regulation 90 minutes, ta!! ...and if we don't, we don't... but I won't let those fucktards think they're spoiling what has been a magnificent season already... whatever happens over the next 3 weeks!

Last edited:
Last season at Upton, they were well up for the Goons. 3-3 with Carrol causing panic. This season, 1-5, absolutely slaughtered.

Sod's Law says they'll find something from somewhere for Friday, but there really is no evidence for it. They've had one, repeat one, decent PL performance at Billy Smart's. Palace 3-0. If they played them now, Sam would beat them.
I partly agree with you mate, but we are away at their place so i believe it will be a bit tougher thats all. If we were at home, i would obviously be more confident. Lets hope we can keep our quality form going.

onlyadream onlyadream , joined today & handing out disagrees left , right & centre.

Hmmmm
onlyadream? more like onlyatwat?

onlyadream - my message to you
200.gif

West Ham manager Slaven Bilic on Friday's title-chasing opponents: "I have nothing but praise for them. When I watch them I wonder how Chelsea made that gap, but they had two periods without Harry Kane.
"Spurs are in form, but they've been in form for two months. We are positive, four unbeaten and three clean sheets in four games.
"Yes, they are electric, with confidence, pace, passing and changing positions and everything, but our form also improved.
"Spurs are very versatile. Sometimes you know where the ball is going but you can't stop it because of the quality."

love these compliments from other managers and players, eddie howe was bigging us up after their game too.

I've got a great idea, i'll join their forum and press the disagree button 1,000 times, that will show them.:eriksenlol::eriksenlol:

Just think, that Prick actually took time out of his day to join the forum and go through all of that just so he could disagree..
They're special..

I know they are all reading this so beware as I know where you all live.

th

Stumbled upon this little gem on there ...

JibHammer wrote:I think we should be disappointed with anything less than a +2 GD in this game, I reckon 3-1, Calleri 2 and Masuaku to ping one top bins. They're just pulling a Leicester, Woolwich laid down for this bunch of mugs, and we can take them apart.

This win is the start of our comeback, we build on this, have a good summer and I think we can break the top 6 next season.

:dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:

Back
Top Bottom