The mighty Spurs Vs Woolwich K.O: 16:30 Sunday 30th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

100% agree that I don't want some stupid name for finishing ahead of the scum. We should however take note that it's 3.5 years now since they have savoured victory in a NLD in the league. Feel the pain mofo's.

Fat Robbie is trying to say that when he left the stadium that Spurs fans were calling him racial names.
I really REALLY doubt its true, probably just calling him a fat cunt.

Best part of it all was a Spurs fan commenting on it that if there was racism its disgraceful and they arent real Spurs fans etc, and all Woolwich fans calling him a fucking jew while taking the high road on racism

Watches his team get bossed off the park, so has to play the race card. I'll believe it if I see video evidence of more than just a couple of idiots. Why do liberals campaign against stereotyping and making generalisations, and then do exactly the same thing??

but why are people arguing and 2 in the bin? I've been out celebrating and come back to this. Seems I made the right decision.

Haha, thought the exact same thing. Came back on here to have a little look and all I see is that people have been arguing and a lot of people binned. Reminds me why I only dip my toes in here and there now.

Good result. I thought Chelsea would lose points today, bit gutted about that one but oh well. It's a strange one, a year or 2 ago I'd be over the moon with this result, now it's still a win but doesn't seem monumental, moreso expected.

Last edited:
They were really poor. Could have been a cricket score yesterday. Dont often see 2 open goals missed like Dele and Christian 1st half. I was South Lower, when both were missed, I was wondering whether it was going to be one of those nightmare days.

That lot are deep in trouble now. Not financially, of course, they are a fucking money-making machine. But i imagine that Sanchez will defo be off, ditto Bug-eyes. The latter was completely anonymous.

I saw a bunch of comments statings spurs fans were racist today? Please tell me this isn't true

Fat Robbie is trying to say that when he left the stadium that Spurs fans were calling him racial names.

I really REALLY doubt its true, probably just calling him a fat cunt.

Best part of it all was a Spurs fan commenting on it that if there was racism its disgraceful and they arent real Spurs fans etc, and all Woolwich fans calling him a fucking jew while taking the high road on racism

Watches his team get bossed off the park, so has to play the race card. I'll believe it if I see video evidence of more than just a couple of idiots. Why do liberals campaign against stereotyping and making generalisations, and then do exactly the same thing??

It was "who, who, who let the yids out" being mistaken for monkey chants. Robbie got a lot of abuse when he left the ground, but none of it was racial.

This is the supposed video evidence, judge for yourselves...

Back
Top Bottom