The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Crystal Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino, speaking to Sky Sports: "It was unbelievable. Very good performance. I think second half we played much better than in the first half. It was difficult in the first half for us to move the ball and find the space but we changed the shape at half time and it was more fluid, we started top find the space and started to push Palace deeper and deeper.

"It was good to get the three points and be alive in the race for the title. The challenge is to keep going. It is always better to win but it is true [the Woolwich game] is a big derby, perhaps the last at White Hart Lane and I think it will be an exciting game.

"I am very pleased for Christian Eriksen. I need to see the goal on television but from my position it was a great goal."

88b74c7e5bdd614431e93efdaec4db5e.jpg

....in case you weren't sure... the first 77 minutes were a bit Scrappy-Dappy-Doo!

But with a 78th minute Worldie to win it!!

I'm sure nobody here needs convincing... but Jamie Redknapp is crap. He really struggles to compliment Poch and the boys

Massive win. Probably one of the hardest away games we've had. Palace weren't even that impressive, just hard to break down.

4 points again. Chelsea will still be a little nervous. Win the NLD and we guarantee a league finish above them.. but importantly we keep the gap to at most 4 points.

Eriksen was superb, and shows he can be like Modric was when dropping in deep. Even Sissoko put a shift in.

Hopefully Dembele is fit for the weekend.

Sleep well all. COYS.

Back
Top Bottom