The mighty Spurs Vs Woolwich K.O: 16:30 Sunday 30th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well ,this is it folk, the last North London derby at White Hart Lane .There is probably no other bigger game this season.I cannot think of any other way to give this great historic arena the sending off it deserves other than to beat woolwich.

------------------------Kane----------------------
----------------Eriksen----Dele------------------
----Davies--Dembele--Wanyama---Walker
----Vertonghen-Alderweireld--Dier----------
----------------------Lloris-------------------------

Oh and our win against palace means we have now have attained the most points in our history in the premier league, great work Poch!
Massive COYS!

Last edited:
Last NLD at the lane.......

giphy.gif

If everyone is fit:

Lloris
Dier - Alderweireld - Vertonghen
Walker - Dembele - Wanyama - Rose
Eriksen - Alli
Kane
4-0
Kane hattrick
Alli

Well ,this is it folk, the last North London derby at White Hart Lane .
------------------------Kane----------------------
----------------Eriksen----Dele------------------
----Davies--Dembele--Wanyama---Walker
----Vertonghen-Alderweireld--Dier----------
----------------------Lloris-------------------------
Is it just me, or does that line-up look like you're planning to play Lloris up top, with Jan, Toby and Eric supporting the attack... and an Eriksen/Dele CD partnership, protecting Kane in his favoured role?

1414103327692_wps_105_Football_Tottenham_Hotspu.jpg

#bitrisky !!!

If we bit them we finish above them mathematically too... Can't handle this!
If we bit them, we'd probably have all 11 players sent off... much better to just beat them in the conventional way if you ask me!

Is it just me, or does that line-up look like you're planning to play Lloris up top, with Jan, Toby and Eric supporting the attack... and an Eriksen/Dele CD partnership, protecting Kane in his favoured role?

1414103327692_wps_105_Football_Tottenham_Hotspu.jpg

#bitrisky !!!

If we bit them, we'd probably have all 11 players sent off... much better to just beat them in the conventional way if you ask me!

if we bit them

images

Flying home especially for this one... it better 's gonna be worth it!!

FIXED to a more positive outlook m'thinks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom