Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I understand why we are sticking with 4-2-3-1 for this one but i've got to admit that i'm a bit uncomfortable with a player being dropped after a MOTM performance (Trippier). Of course Kyle is first choice Fb so maybe he comes back in for this one so he gets 90 minutes under his belt ready for Chelski rather then us throwing him in against Chelski without starting the last 2 games.
Anyway COYS...

Redknapp jr : "maybe Wilshere is not the player we thought he was. If he was a Bournemouth player, would he be on Woolwich's radar? Of course not."

Welcome to the rest of the worlds opinion, Jamie.

What does that mean?

Edit: just followed the thread back, but if Chelsea's home form is incredible, what is ours?

I meant in the sense that Palace away is harder than Southampton at home because Chelseas home form is incredible and Palace under Sam look to be a good team and our away form isn't as good as our home form.

Our home form is the best in the league. Easily.

Hell of a scum fest on Sky fuck me...

30f8aba.gif

When I saw a Bournemouth fan here I was hoping for a Millwall style invasion.

Disappointed.

Can't we rile them up a bit....fish munchers was good, pensioners etc great. Any more?
Eddie Howe is a cunt....no I can't do it, I really like him. Struggling.

Fuck it, West Ham are cunts nice job the other week lads
Ho ho....are you playing at W Ham on a Friday night!? How did the five O sanction that?

Back
Top Bottom