Spurs vs Watford: Sat 8th April 12.30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now for a feisty Bournemouth draw with Hazard getting a straight red for retaliation and Costa an eight match ban for being an ugly c(o)unt(I)

Well that was an impressive game, thought Jansen was a bit u lucky to be subbed on 60, but he knew he would be playing second fiddle to Kane and as long as he keeps on improving I see good things for him, trippier deserved MOTM, what a fucking team!!!!
Now come on Bournemouth do us a favour please.............

Fantastic afternoon. We look absolutely deadly and fearless. Where are the #PochOut crowd now?

Total pisser we have to leave WHL at the end of the season. I'm pretty convinced if we were staying we'd win the league next season.

Funny how the media has finally accepted we're the only team that can catch Chelsea (not that I think we will). Until the other day they were saying Man fucking City were the only other team in the race!

Back
Top Bottom