Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Please Tottenham when the new stadium is built make it accessible (cost) for our young fans. I would blend in well into that crowd with my now grey hair, but fuck me for the very future of our club we need to get a young crowd in. It's beginning to resemble a Saga coach outing.
I guess we need a title to experience an "Icelandic" baby boom. I'm naming my first born Alderweireld

Haha.......The fans are there just can't afford to go. I first started taking myself to Spurs when I was 12 (as no doubt most in that video) I did it by having a paper round and a milk round. Just charge £5-£10 for U18's.
I heard they wanted to do something if they could get the standing sections approved

Back
Top Bottom