Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Firstly good luck against Chelsea you will need it (On and off the pitch)

Now lets get on thing straight you took us to school on the pitch.

Off the pitch you hid. You made comments about stabbing our supporters which is cowardly for a start. We called it on all day and you didn't want know. Why lie now... I suppose TTKK. The whole of London knows we came over and took the piss. We was on the Broad Water Farm estate 200 handed before the game. No Sign! We drank in the Albany. No sign! We called it on all day!! No sign!!

You called Aberdeen, Luton, Ajax etc etc for help (Muggy) and you stiil didn't show... How you can call any one all mouth is hilarious!!

Where was you all?... thats right you was busy charging your phones so you could film us all at the end of the game, how sad.

Sorry no one takes you seriously any more.

We are the Kings of London and England.

Mate, I have news for you - the 1980's are over and Danny Dyer isn't a great role model.

Now take your bleached turn-up jeans and 25 hole doc Martens off and move into the 21st century..
Who knows you may even enjoy it..

You are Kings of telling Porkies, I'll give you that..

Off the pitch you hid. You made comments about stabbing our supporters which is cowardly for a start. We called it on all day and you didn't want know. Why lie now... I suppose TTKK. The whole of London knows we came over and took the piss. We was on the Broad Water Farm estate 200 handed before the game. No Sign! We drank in the Albany. No sign! We called it on all day!! No sign!!

You called Aberdeen, Luton, Ajax etc etc for help (Muggy) and you stiil didn't show... How you can call any one all mouth is hilarious!!

Where was you all?... thats right you was busy charging your phones so you could film us all at the end of the game, how sad.

Yeah but my dads harder then your dad!
:carrollwtf:

"Called it on"... "mob handed"... "didn't show"... "muggy"...

I'm just missing "loads of claret" for HooliBingo

Congratulations. You just got to three inches!

Anything+_01d50a4260f6563d9ddd5d3052caebac.gif

Listen if your mob could dish out beatings like your team you would be sweet. You wouldn't be the punch bags of europe for a start.
I hate to break it to you, but many of us are adults with jobs and responsibilities who could've give a flying fuck about acting like gutter trash and having a punch up in the street. What, you want to compete with others on how many asbos you can get before heading down the dole? Aim high mate. Aim high!

That your lot still thinks that being a moron is something to gloat about is farcical. But let's be honest here, all you internet hard men are just trying to troll with this outdated firm bullshit this because your joke of a club has nothing on the pitch for you to be proud of. So instead you wear caveman behaviour on your sleeve as a badge of honour. Pure compensating.

Listen if your mob could dish out beatings like your team you would be sweet. You wouldn't be the punch bags of europe for a start.
Lol. You fucking arsehole. How long ago was this game?
You still sore about the spanking you got?
I'm sure Bury's "firm" will be looking forward to meeting up this weekend. It's more your level. And you'll get run there. No doubt at all.

I hate to break it to you, but many of us are adults with jobs and responsibilities who could've give a flying fuck about acting like gutter trash and having a punch up in the street. What, you want to compete with others on how many asbos you can get before heading down the dole? Aim high mate. Aim high!

That your lot still thinks that being a moron is something to gloat about is farcical. But let's be honest here, all you internet hard men are just trying to troll with this outdated firm bullshit this because your joke of a club has nothing on the pitch for you to be proud of. So instead you wear caveman behaviour on your sleeve as a badge of honour. Pure compensating.

Really good post to be fair.

Lol. You fucking arsehole. How long ago was this game?
You still sore about the spanking you got?
I'm sure Bury's "firm" will be looking forward to meeting up this weekend. It's more your level. And you'll get run there. No doubt at all.

No Bury got smashed last year.

I told you we are the fucking kings of London and England!!!

This is a parody account, right?

:harrylol:

Back
Top Bottom