Spurs Vs. Stoke (Home) - Kick off Sunday 1:30 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sums you up bad boy.
Win? Jump aboard
Lose? Slag us off

Don't often have a go. But you are a dick right now. Shit Thursday- magnificent tonight. What are your thoughts on Alli? Come on mate. Tell the forum how right you were

I was disappointed Thursday, weren't we all? - as Dele showed, in the heat of the moment, you can make rash decisions. I think a lot of us on here are capable of doing that. I slagged off the performance, I didn't think it was the performance we have come to expect from this Tottenham side, especially a strong team that headed into the game knowing we NEEDED a win to get through in front of 60k fans and we didn't. The same line up that started today and defeated a Stoke team with minimal effort.

My thoughts on Alli on Thursday were the same as many others on this forum and across the country - it was a stupid challenge which didn't need to be made and I thought he let us down. I made my feelings clear and got blasted for them. I didn't think he'd start today but he did and I supported him, if Pochettino feels he is happy enough to start him then I will back the manager, I always have backed Pochettino and I always will.

Hope I get binned for this.

Cunts who revel in our losses, or mediocre results...fuck the fuck off. I lose the will to live with you cunting fuckolez.

Twats.

Enjoy being Spurs.

Any none Spurs?. Kindly fuck off.

:avbfu:

I was disappointed Thursday, weren't we all? - as Dele showed, in the heat of the moment, you can make rash decisions. I think a lot of us on here are capable of doing that. I slagged off the performance, I didn't think it was the performance we have come to expect from this Tottenham side, especially a strong team that headed into the game knowing we NEEDED a win to get through in front of 60k fans and we didn't. The same line up that started today and defeated a Stoke team with minimal effort.

My thoughts on Alli on Thursday were the same as many others on this forum and across the country - it was a stupid challenge which didn't need to be made and I thought he let us down. I made my feelings clear and got blasted for them. I didn't think he'd start today but he did and I supported him, if Pochettino feels he is happy enough to start him then I will back the manager, I always have backed Pochettino and I always will.
Lovely. I hope you maintain your positivity and show unswerving support for your team for the rest of the season.

Hope I get binned for this.

Cunts who revel in our losses, or mediocre results...fuck the fuck off. I lose the will to live with you cunting fuckolez.

Twats.

Enjoy being Spurs.

Any none Spurs?. Kindly fuck off.

:avbfu:

I wanted to agree to this but I didn't want you to think I was 'Agreeing' to the "Hope I get binned for this." bit, but I agree with the sentiment.

I never revel in our losses or mediocre results. I'm ANGERED by the losses and mediocre results, especially if the performance isn't up to par - Apologise to anyone if they feel that me showing some kind of passion is reveling in a loss because that's not my aim. We all say things in the heat of the moment, seen people say 'Game over' in some match threads after we go a goal down in the first half of games, which is ridiculous but if we're bossing the game and go a goal down, as you can see it's frustrating.

I wanted to agree to this but I didn't want you to think I was 'Agreeing' to the "Hope I get binned for this." bit, but I agree with the sentiment.

I never revel in our losses or mediocre results. I'm ANGERED by the losses and mediocre results, especially if the performance isn't up to par - Apologise to anyone if they feel that me showing some kind of passion is reveling in a loss because that's not my aim. We all say things in the heat of the moment, seen people say 'Game over' in some match threads after we go a goal down in the first half of games, which is ridiculous but if we're bossing the game and go a goal down, as you can see it's frustrating.
If you are angry with a shit score line... you haven't been with Spurs for a long time. Now... look back at your posts. Then ask why some people may think....you sound like a jcl cunt.

Be positive or fuck off mate. We can all be critical but your micromanagement is fucking rubbish.

If you are angry with a shit score line... you haven't been with Spurs for a long time. Now... look back at your posts. Then ask why some people may think....you sound like a jcl cunt.

Be positive or fuck off mate. We can all be critical but your micromanagement is fucking rubbish.

Maybe my expectations have just been raised by the improvement we've consistently seen since Jol took charge (with minor dips here and there, here's looking at you Sherwood). I'll admit first to jump on board when it comes to praise, because the team and the coach deserve all the praise in the world considering the position we're in and the resources we have compared to those around us and first to jump at a performance when I feel it's sub-par to what this team are capable of providing, needing to remember the team is young and they're all still learning, Poch included.

Yay! It's a wonder that you haven't been recommended for supporter of the year. It must be everyone else's fault that you haven't. We must be a jaded bunch to deny you the prize that is so rightfully yours - Totti! - supporter of the year!

Yay! It's a wonder that you haven't been recommended for supporter of the year. It must be everyone else's fault that you haven't. We must be a jaded bunch to deny you the prize that is so rightfully yours - Totti! - supporter of the year!
I can actually hear the sarcasm dripping off that post....

Back
Top Bottom