Spurs Vs. Stoke (Home) - Kick off Sunday 1:30 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How'd that match prediction work out for you?

Wed put 8 past this lot without reply in their own back yard since our last home game against them. And you predicted a 2-0 loss. I cant remember the last time we lost a game by two goals at home, has it even ever happened under Poch?

So I ask again. What is the point of you.... as a spurs fan and as a member on here?

3-0 loss to Liverpool in his third or fourth game in charge I think.

I went to the game with a friend today, who brought along her son for his first game, so I was pleased with the result for his sake. He said that he felt at home - my heart just melted!
The way the game went, I was hoping for double figures, but not meant to be. Very happy with the first half, and was hoping for more of the same for the second. Hope Toby and Jan going off were just precautionary, and when Harry went crashing into the post, think the whole ground was holding their breath until he came back on.
I don't dislike Ben Davies, but he is no Danny Rose. We miss him bombing down the wing, soooooo much.

I don't dislike Ben Davies, but he is no Danny Rose. We miss him bombing down the wing, soooooo much.

He's been poor this season, and isn't the same standard of backup as Trips is to Walker.

I couldn't understand why he'd rather head the ball back into our own box (where all their players were) than let the damn thing go out for a thrown. Dumbfounded by some of his decision making at times.

Strange that you decided to call me out as I had no issues with the team selection, didn't post in this thread because I was at the game. It's a shame you couldn't meet me there.
Would happily meet any forum friend. Any time. Ask Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor

But you won't.

I'm sure you are crying in your lemonade now. The only time you get a semi on is when we are losing & you can revert to being a supporter of a second rate Italian side

Would happily meet any forum friend. Any time. Ask Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor

But you won't.

I'm sure you are crying in your lemonade now. The only time you get a semi on is when we are losing & you can revert to being a supporter of a second rate Italian side

v0065_s-200x150.gif

Original.

v0065_s-200x150.gif

Original.
Tots. Due to you being a bit of a lying cunt, don't get the hump when people doubt what you say. Like it or not, you are a comedy figure on here. Perhaps it would have been better if you'd just fessed up in the first place? I'll be honest - l don't believe for one minute, that you went today. You're a fantasist and you need help.

Pawn to king 4?

Tots. Due to you being a bit of a lying cunt, don't get the hump when people doubt what you say. Like it or not, you are a comedy figure on here. Perhaps it would have been better if you'd just fessed up in the first place? I'll be honest - l don't believe for one minute, that you went today. You're a fantasist and you need help.

Pawn to king 4?
Lying cunt he is.

Back
Top Bottom