Spurs Vs. Stoke (Home) - Kick off Sunday 1:30 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've placed my chips like so:

Stoke to win 2-1........................................28/1 £0.20 £5.80

Saido Berahino To Score a Brace...........25/1 £0.20 £5.20

Stoke Win by Exactly 1 Goal....................10/1 £0.20 £2.20

Saido Berahino Hat Trick.......................150/1 £0.20 £30.20

Arnautovic to score first..........................14/1 £0.20 £3.00

Saido Berahino To Score in 90mins...100/30 £0.20 £0.87

Stoke Win...................................................15/2 £0.54 £4.59

Peter Crouch To Score in 90mins.............3/1 £0.20 £0.80

Draw.............................................................4/1 £1.00 £5.00

Hopefully that covers enough spursy outcomes
So did your 'Stokey' accumulator pay out much? Or were you crying into your beer and scrunching up your betting slip when our 4th went in???

I hope you were as happy as the rest of us with the result??
:kaneear::kaneshh::kanegoal::allitongue:

2-0 Stoke Arnautovic brace.

Such a pointless question tbh

How'd that match prediction work out for you?

Wed put 8 past this lot without reply in their own back yard since our last home game against them. And you predicted a 2-0 loss. I cant remember the last time we lost a game by two goals at home, has it even ever happened under Poch?

So I ask again. What is the point of you.... as a spurs fan and as a member on here?

The 4th goal was Spurs. I love those quick breakaway goals with crisp passing.
Nice header from Eriksen, but what a turn from Kane. If that would be anyone else, like Pogba, Zlatan etc, it would be all over the net by now.
Watching Kane on that corner and I am certain Eriksen gave it to him. I was wondering why he was positioned where he was, then saw him throw up his hand. What a shot that was.
He has it all Kane. Passing, a bit of skill, heading ability and a shot with both feet.

Back in your caves for another week melts, this is the happy clappers thread now.

:wanyama:
Back in your caves for another week melts, this is the happy clappers thread now.

images

I bet next season you won't get a price on beating them 4-0. :p

Oh, by the way Stoke fans, I really wouldn't sing about fucking up the Champion's League.

If you want to get into Europe, I should write a fuckin' song.

You've embarrassed yourselves today, both on and off, the pitch.

Time to go home to your nothing town.:coys:

So did your 'Stokey' accumulator pay out much? Or were you crying into your beer and scrunching up your betting slip when our 4th went in???

I hope you were as happy as the rest of us with the result??
:kaneear::kaneshh::kanegoal::allitongue:

You realise I do this every game for the exact intention of today's outcome?

When I bet on spurs we don't win.

Just because you don't understand it, doesn't make you superior

I bet next season you won't get a price on beating them 4-0. :p

Oh, by the way Stoke fans, I really wouldn't sing about fucking up the Champion's League.

If you want to get into Europe, I should write a fuckin' song.

You've embarrassed yourselves today, both on and off, the pitch.

Time to go home to your nothing town.:coys:

Never been to Stoke, never met anyone from Stoke, but I saw a few of their fans queuing up outside the game and thought they had a noticeably high percentage of swamp-life within their ranks.

I see Jayc1 Jayc1 is in the thread moaning that everything's not good enough yet again. Fucking hell. That first half display was scintillating. Another hattrick for Kane.....and et he immediately looks for what he thinks isn't good enough to advance another whine.

This guy is a Gooner troll. No question. I'm sick of reading his negative diatribe after every result, not matter how good or bad the game is. He's no Lilywhite. If we won the FA Cup the first thing he'd do it moan that we didn't win it 20-0 and that it should've been the Champion's League Final.

Tedious cunt.

If we won th CL Jayc1 Jayc1 would still be moaning that we hadn't won the treble!

Anyone else hear the stoke singing millwall's gonna bash us, during the second half ?
:bentley:
Yep. Heard that. Added to my self satisfied smirk from being 4-0 up. Stoke had quite a good core group noise wise today, shame everything that they sung was complete bollocks. Especially that bit in the second half. They did not seem to notice that they were 4-0 down. Looking at the top tier loads of them left at half time. I guess it's a long way back to mediocrity and they wanted to beat the traffic.

Post game anyone see that row down Tarriff Road between the guy on the pavement and the driver of a silver golf driving down the road on the wrong side and on the pavement ! Credit to the fella for standing in front of the car :tobyarm:hope he never got run over.... people amaze me sometimes, a race that can land on the moon is the same race that think driving a golf up the pavement is a good idea with hundreds of fans walking about. :kanehand:

Back
Top Bottom