Europa League vs Gent (20.05KO)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Strongest possible formation (besides Rose) - I'm so glad to see 3 at the back. We haven't PROPERLY seen it with Davies at LWB despite him not being best suited but I'm excited just to see the formation again, our best football this season came within this style.

At Wmbley. Gent fans everywhere on route, get here and they are very impressively vocal, noisy. Got a couple of nice vids of them approaching the stadium, proper carnival atmosphere from them, women and kids, all age groups in the group of a couple of thousand (may be more), just singing!!

Don't let ourselves down Spurs fans, out sing them!

I think Davies will do fine in the lwb position. He is a good crosser of the all and with Vertonghen behind him he should be able to get up the pitch and put a few in the box.

Look at this crap from the BBC

Tottenham have already said goodbye to the Champions League this campaign. Unless they win by two goals tonight they will be also be waving ta-ta to the Europa League.

So if we win 1-0, we're out? Cant possibly win on penalties no....?

:avbfacepalm:

Look at this crap from the BBC

Tottenham have already said goodbye to the Champions League this campaign. Unless they win by two goals tonight they will be also be waving ta-ta to the Europa League.

So if we win 1-0, we're out? Cant possibly win on penalties no....?

:avbfacepalm:
Well, based on our last set of items in the Europa....

Back
Top Bottom