Liverpool away - 11th Feb - 1730hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If there is one thing I hate it's smugness , we lost today because we were shit and had a lack of confidence , nothing to do with style.

How can you go into a game with the best defence, goal difference and only to have lost two games all season and "lack of confidence"?

That's an oft used loads of bollocks excuse, especially for this Spurs team.

How can you go into a game with the best defence, goal difference and only to have lost two games all season and "lack of confidence"?

We were just shit on the day. Bad tactics which were poorly executed on the pitch. Really boils down to that. Now let's go on another unbeaten run & get 23/27 points from the next 9 league games. That will shake the league up a bit.

Actually it matches his personality.
Thinks he is great just like his team.
Can't handle criticism about himself, just like his team.

Deluded, arrogant with lots of faith issues.
Is wrong nearly always but can never see it due to him being so deluded.
Thinks he is hard & we should be scared of him even though he is just a stranger on the internet.
He has a very cold, nasty side & demeanour.
Think he is an expert on about 20 different subjects. Clearly is not.
Forums a million times better if you put him on ignore.

Like you do with anyone who disagrees with you

Twat

I haven't criticised you personally, just what you post.
However the comment to Scott equally applies to your posts - as that is how they make you appear.

If you don't want to give that impression then find a better way of expressing yourself.
Or a better place to do so.

You are the architect of the response you are getting, yet somehow its all my fault.

Nice rationale.

You do know that John Thomas is a euphemism for a penis, don't you?

Eufemism

Like you do with anyone who disagrees with you

Twat
It was an entertaining critique, that. Apparently by participating in a number of different topics on TFC it makes one deem themselves an expert. That of course was preceded by criticising me for thinking Spurs are great. Real interesting one to attack. Then, I have faith issues, despite not believing in God. Had a pop at me handling criticism, then admitted he put me on ignore because I criticised him. That kind of hypocrisy is just high irony.

Also kept referring to Spurs as ''his'' team. May have outed himself. May not be Spurs at all. Surely it's our team?

Geeza can barely form a proper sentence. I'm ''wrong nearly always''.

On another thread he accused me of telling him to be afraid of me. Just a plain lie. Of course, you ask for proof of said post and he runs off.

I think he may be a child.

It was an entertaining critique, that. Apparently by participating in a number of different topics on TFC it makes one deem themselves an expert. That of course was preceded by criticising me for thinking Spurs are great. Real interesting one to attack. Then, I have faith issues, despite not believing in God. Had a pop at me handling criticism, then admitted he put me on ignore because I criticised him. That kind of hypocrisy is just high irony.

Also kept referring to Spurs as ''his'' team. May have outed himself. May not be Spurs at all. Surely it's our team?

Geeza can barely form a proper sentence. I'm ''wrong nearly always''.

On another thread he accused me of telling him to be afraid of me. Just a plain lie. Of course, you ask for proof of said post and he runs off.

I think he may be a child.

Did you read his exchange with Sammyspurs over plans ABCD?

The old Sammy wd have eaten him!!

Like this:

"Hugo placed his paraphernalia next to the goal post, checked his gloves, and tightened his boots. The crowd exuberated with the hideous high pitched screech that he'd come to expect from Anfield: his soft French dialect a stark contrast from the shrill Liverpudlian drawl. It reminded him of nails on a chalkboard.

He took a ritualistic deep breath, then studied the men ahead of him; 'Davies 33, Dier 15'.

He felt a sudden lack of confidence hit him. "C'est des conneries" he said, quietly to himself"...

:llorisunsure:

Back
Top Bottom