Come here to laugh at Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

cars2.JPG

I forgot this happened, is it any wonder that there whole squad thought they were big time and stopped trying?

Terrible management (Chairman)

I'm happy for Leicester because of what they did *and* I'm happy that they're getting relegated. It's great, on one hand, their scummy owner will never get the "superclub" he spent like 300 million pounds to build (with a net spend higher than half the PL and in violation of FFP). On the other, the people of Leicester get this memory of winning the title, an objectively incredible story. Really, everyone wins! Wish every big buyout worked this way.

Oh god I can't help myself. If those clowns get relegated I might laugh myself into an early grave.

But they're easy points for the taking. And their owner is stingy and won't make good signings in the summer.

I'm more afraid of Hull and Swansea with their promising new managers. I'll be happy if Leicester stays up and either Hull or Swansea goes down.

But they're easy points for the taking. And their owner is stingy and won't make good signings in the summer.

I'm more afraid of Hull and Swansea with their promising new managers. I'll be happy if Leicester stays up and either Hull or Swansea goes down.

Much rather see Marco Silva in our league actually adding some competition. Leicester going down would be the stuff of Brothers Grimm fairy tales.

Fuck em and this great for football narrative everyone wanking over last year.

The fact of the matter was, everyone else hates us for the fact we are legitimately strong by way of our own means. I believe it is sheer envy of what we have achieved over years of hard work and patience instead of a quick fix. Other top teams cannot stand hearing about our upward trajectory.

It gives me a near permanent semi that they all thought that would be our only shot at winning a title and we'd fall off. Those Leicester pricks thought that was it, they'd made it and mocked us. I will never forget the cuntiness.

We will have the last laugh

Much rather see Marco Silva in our league actually adding some competition. Leicester going down would be the stuff of Brothers Grimm fairy tales.

Marco Silva is going to be the next Pochettino, with the potential to be better. That I'm sure of.

I'll be surprised if he's not managing a top 8 team within a season or two, even it it's still hull.

How can a teams performance be so extreme from one season to the next?

They have been chosen to suffer to be set free?

The core beliefs of Theravada Buddhism are based around the teachings of Guatama Buddha.
Theravadan Buddhists believe that a person can achieve a state of freedom from suffering and ego, called Nirvana.

Marco Silva is going to be the next Pochettino, with the potential to be better. That I'm sure of.

I'll be surprised if he's not managing a top 8 team within a season or two, even it it's still hull.
Quote from Graham Taylor. I heard it on TV the other day. When a team is winning , the manager is not as good as you think he is. When a team is losing, hes not as bad as you think he is.
For me, its all about coaches finding their level. Then they will succeed.

N'Golo Kante. Chelsea was crying out for a defensive midfielder like him since Makelele.

Mikel the Nigerian conman has been stealing a living at Chelsea for a decade; he finally fecks off to China where he can find his level.

Herein lies the lesson: sometimes a player sticks around at the same club for a long time not because of loyalty or because he's a 'useful squad player'.

Chances are it's because he lacks ambition and/or is so shit even the Scottish league (which had Wanyama) didn't even bother to make a cheeky bid for him.

N'Golo Kante. Chelsea was crying out for a defensive midfielder like him since Makelele.

Mikel the Nigerian conman has been stealing a living at Chelsea for a decade; he finally fecks off to China where he can find his level.

Herein lies the lesson: sometimes a player sticks around at the same club for a long time not because of loyalty or because he's a 'useful squad player'.

Chances are it's because he lacks ambition and/or is so shit even the Scottish league (which had Wanyama) didn't even bother to make a cheeky bid for him.
So not drugs then?

Read some quotes from the players this morning (Okasaki?) saying that Ranieri this season will completely change the tactics 2 hours before the games and not give any briefing on what they're supposed to be doing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom