Home to Middlesbrough. 4th Feb, 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought Son just edged Vic and Moose as MOTM - and not only my opinion. No idea why we did not win this by three or four, but felt it was going to be one of those days when we didn't take our chances in the first half. Still, a win's a win and you don't get any more points by winning with a big margin. Kudos to Harry for keeping cool and scorimg the pen. This is the sort of game that in the past we would have bottled, so happy that we took advantage of the slip ups by the goons and the scousers.

Do you have any comprehension of how much "up your own arse" you come across as when you post stuff like this?
I guess you are trying to appear sophisticated and intellectual to crush people with your sparkling wit.

Its not working.

Thought you might like to know
This is an interesting development. Until now I've found you paranoid about how you are perceived. "But I'm not a nonce, don't call me that guys..." on and on you go.

Now you're worried about how I am perceived. Better than just that, you're worried about my understanding of how I am perceived.

Fucken hell Mick, you're a star turn.

I didn't watch the game today ( rugby you know) but I'm willing to bet that Son was crap today
(aside from his assist).

Please go and find a rugby forum and just stay there full time. Why the fuck you hang around here when you're not really a football fan - and a tedious cunt - is beyond me.

Three cheers for Liverpool, it's their year!

Don't have to worry about European competition. Surely the title is in their grasp.

Last edited:
Actually thought we played alright. Created a lot of chances but struggled to finish them off. An improvement on the Sunderland game where we created fuck all.

This is an interesting development. Until now I've found you paranoid about how you are perceived. "But I'm not a nonce, don't call me that guys..." on and on you go.

Now you're worried about how I am perceived. Better than just that, you're worried about my understanding of how I am perceived.

Fucken hell Mick, you're a star turn.
No, actually I don't really give a shit one way or another about you. You're just words on my PC/phone.
You're just another boring poster who fits the tired old format of hiding behind a keyboard to be rude and abusive or to try to show how superior you are. A "you would start a fight in a phonebox" kind of poster
I thought this was a place to talk about Spurs and get on with like minded people yet all I see you do is watered down impersonations of audere - point scoring against posters in any discussion and trying to dominate everyone who disagrees. Then you lapse into the kind of poster who attempts to pseudo psychoanalyse people in some desperate attpt to further elevate yourself from the rabble

TFC Is about Spurs and football - not about your self promotion.

Son can't score a simple one-on-one chance can he? Only cuntstompers from 15+ yards
Kind of the point I was trying to make in the game, give him an opportunity where he has to react instinctively and he's gold dust. Give him time and acres of space and he suffers from sensory overload. He was work rate and energy personified all game and was my motm as well.

No, actually I don't really give a shit one way or another about you. You're just words on my PC/phone.
You're just another boring poster who fits the tired old format of hiding behind a keyboard to be rude and abusive or to try to show how superior you are. A "you would start a fight in a phonebox" kind of poster
I thought this was a place to talk about Spurs and get on with like minded people yet all I see you do is watered down impersonations of audere - point scoring against posters in any discussion and trying to dominate everyone who disagrees. Then you lapse into the kind of poster who attempts to pseudo psychoanalyse people in some desperate attpt to further elevate yourself from the rabble

TFC Is about Spurs and football - not about your self promotion.
I suppose this is that well known right-wing, military fear of education.

Back
Top Bottom