Home to Middlesbrough. 4th Feb, 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Your mum said the only part of you that was of any worth was the afterbirth because at least it gave her something nice to look at, to distract her from your ugly baby mug. Oh yes...she told me this when I was giving her anal. We were doing anal because I'd already ruined her cavernous fanny. By the way, we're going to get married, and seeing as your real dad killed himself at the sight of you when you were born, you can call me Daddy.

Now fuck off, son.
An interesting anecdote, Goat. You have an excitable adolescent way about you.

You would do well to get your head around the baroque moment and leave something, anything, to your reader's imagination. Stop with the executioner's blade over the nape, spare us the gore. It'll be so much worse in our own heads.

How many chances did Son waste today? I mean seriously all he did was pointlessly running up and down the pitch like a headless monkey. He isn't good enough to play in top league. Maybe zoo is a perfect place for him to play, kicking the coconut not the soccer ball.
Dickhead!

You would do well to get your head around the baroque moment and leave something, anything, to your reader's imagination. Stop with the executioner's blade over the nape, spare us the gore. It'll be so much worse in our own heads.

Ok Ok, whatever you say Dave.

Not only can I not find a stream that isn't on a 56k modem server, but it actually doesn't look impressive enough for the effort.

That's the only one that came to mind - unless I'm missing out on another skill he done.

Wanyama and Dembele were first class today, any team would take them playing like that.

Tough to break down a team like Boro today, we're expected to do so nearly every week vs 10 defenders now.

Only disappointment for me was that didn't either get a 2nd or control the last few minutes to make it a comfortable win.

We must be a top team now as Clattenburg is giving us 'home' decisions.....
Clattenburg was excellent today, feel he got everything right, kept the game flowing and unlike that cunt against Wycombe got every shirt pull and snide foul (for both sides) right.

Of course I got nervous in the last 10 mins as we had wasted so many chances but it was ok until the 92nd min when all the good work could have been undone. However that would have been a travesty as we were far superior. Although we did not score from open play like at Sunderland it was a much improved performance. We looked today as we would score which was not the case against Sunderland.
Liverpool and the Scum cannot overtake us whatever happens next weekend

He done well when he came on, but hey its Sissoko so why not have a dig. What did Winks do other than give away a handball in a dangerous position in the 94th minute?

Set a few counter attacks going, and should have been played in for an open goal, but Eriksen, not for the first time messed up the move. Sissoko's fault I suppose.
I made the comment when he was playing poorly.
I think he's a waste of rations. Its my opinion, based on what I see of the way he plies his trade.
He doesn't justify his fee or his wages.
Harry Winks exceeds both.
IMHO

Do you have any comprehension of how much "up your own arse" you come across as when you post stuff like this?
I guess you are trying to appear sophisticated and intellectual to crush people with your sparkling wit.

Its not working.

Thought you might like to know

How many chances did Son waste today? I mean seriously all he did was pointlessly running up and down the pitch like a headless monkey. He isn't good enough to play in top league. Maybe zoo is a perfect place for him to play, kicking the coconut not the soccer ball.
The fuck's this bag of racist wank on about??

Back
Top Bottom