Home to Middlesbrough. 4th Feb, 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gatsby

95:02
Another game where I feel we'll be playing against a wall of defence. We need to unlock them early and make them play. If we can get the first goal early, we could really do some damage.

If Rose is fit then we should revert back to 3-4-2-1.

-----------------Lloris-------------
--Dier----Alderwiereld---Wimmer
Walker--Dembele--Wanyama--Rose
------------Alli-------------Eriksen---------
------------------Kane---------------

Does anyone know when Lamela is back? We could do with his creativity.

With top of the top 4 playing against each other, and Liverpool away next, we have to get 3 points here.

It's also different, I don't think teams will just roll over for the Chavs, much like they did for Leicester. They still have to play Woolwich, Utd and City.
There is so much to play for - still .
Yes its for Chelseas to lose but we will be there to the end and ask questions.
Costa missing the pen, may reflect on all the crap that has recently surrounded him. Its clear he doesn't care about Chelsea the club and fans- so the first instant the fans sniff, they will be on his back. Im sure a few will question the miss and see an opportunity for 3 points wasted. It adds a little pressure on him.

There is so much to play for - still .
Yes its for Chelseas to lose but we will be there to the end and ask questions.
Costa missing the pen, may reflect on all the crap that has recently surrounded him. Its clear he doesn't care about Chelsea the club and fans- so the first instant the fans sniff, they will be on his back. Im sure a few will question the miss and see an opportunity for 3 points wasted. It adds a little pressure on him.

Judging by the reactions of some, that there are only a couple of games to go and the League has gone. It's February FFS.

On a brighter note, Woolwich look like they have started their annual implosion on schedule.

I think Rose will miss this one out if he's got a twisted knee to be honest. Get him fighting fit for the tough trip to Anfield next week instead.

I would still revert back to 3 at the back though. Davies is a pretty nothing wing back, but I think it gets the best out of alot of other players.

Lloris
Dier - Alderweireld - Wimmer
Walker - Wanyama - Dembele - Davies
Dele - Eriksen
Kane
I think we'll dominate them. They will be even more defensive than Sunderland but I think we'll obliterate them on the same level as we did West Brom to be honest. We will be far too quicker on the ball and they won't even get a sniff.

I may get slated for this, but I'd rather see a Chelsea win than an Woolwich win. Realistically, I can't see anyone catching Chelsea, they have to lose 9 points which we then have to win, and not lose again.

If we beat Boro and Woolwoch loose then we open up a gap. Top 4 is still a tremendous achievement in my view considering our inconsistency over recent years.

The more often we finish in the top 4, the more money, the higher calibur player we attract.

I may get slated for this, but I'd rather see a Chelsea win than an Woolwich win. Realistically, I can't see anyone catching Chelsea, they have to lose 9 points which we then have to win, and not lose again.

If we beat Boro and Woolwoch loose then we open up a gap. Top 4 is still a tremendous achievement in my view considering our inconsistency over recent years.

The more often we finish in the top 4, the more money, the higher calibur player we attract.

We have improved under Poch for every year he has been here. If we can consolidate our place as top 4 regulars, we'll be doing amazingly well considering our budgetary constraints and with the new stadium on the horizon.

Back
Top Bottom