Sunderland v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wow this game is low on highlights. Given the gulf in quality that's a disappointing half. That said how Rodwell did not walk for the challenge on Dembele I will never know and Mason has given everything to Sunderland. Moyes of old this. Frustrate and hit long balls up to the striker. We are reasonably fortunate that we aren't behind to be honest.

To be critical of us for a moment we have not done anywhere near enough so far in the final third.

This could be a long and arduous 45 minutes. Especially as my Kodi link keeps slowing down ! :pochfacepalm:

Spare a thought for our fans who travelled up there for that 45 minutes. And it's cold and wet too.

Paging Harry Kane. Harry Kane, please report to the stadium of light

Sorry lads, I just made Kane captain of my fantasy team.

Knowing my luck, he'll probably miss a pen, then commit a pen, take over for Vorm and NOT save it, and then get red carded for tripping Rodwell.

If you can place a half-time odds on that, I'd find value in anything above 3/1.

Anyone who thinks Defoe couldnt do a job for us is having a laugh.......schooling Toby while Kane is nowhere to be seen against the bottom teams CBs

That's just the difference in the team and tactics though - Kane playing against 4 or 5 defenders and Defoe having the luxury of playing on the break against 1 because we have to push so many forward to break down their back 10 at home.......we never get to play like Sunderland are

misc-got-a-badass-over-here.png

That's just the difference in the team and tactics though - Kane playing against 4 or 5 defenders and Defoe having the luxury of playing on the break against 1 because we have to push so many forward to break down their back 10 at home.......we never get to play like Sunderland are

But thats simply saying that Moyes has pulled Poch's pants down. As the team 31pts in front, maybe figure it out a bit..

Back
Top Bottom