Sunderland v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

4 at the back please...

..but 3 at the back if it works and we win so I can re-bump this post after and rip the shit out of anyone who only went with one formation and got it wrong.

Also, I will try not to let any feelings get in the way if we are 6-0 down after 20 minutes in case we win 7-6 then I can say after something about melts melting in a multi meltism etceteraaaaaaaa

spot.png
Very funny

Do you think he chose to go 4 at the back to accommodate Son or just the best tactical choice for Sunderland?

I think 3 at the back makes little sense without Vertonghen. It normally allows Dier and Vertonghen to go forward into midfield as we saw so succesfully against Chelsea and Albion. Wimmer can't do that and he's not exactly fantastic at the minute so reverting back makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom