The Mighty Spurs - Abu Dhabi FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2413.jpg

:dembelefingers:
Always look on the bright side of life!!

He was the co-commentator on NBC for this game, the biased prick.

He's on there for loads of our games , wtf is a man city supporting gooner doing commentating on that game , he makes my teeth itch especially when he tries his shitty little banter sketches mid game with that other prize prick they have on there , he said "dink" on Saturday then tried to make a 5 minute sketch out of it , slimy little shit has me longing for Andy fucking Townsend.

“If you have a bit of experience like me, you’d maybe ‘dive’ and that’s maybe what you have to do.

“He’s too honest, he wants to be proper in these sort of games. If the lad’s like that, you can’t tell him he’s wrong, if that’s what he tries to do but, when you see it, he couldn’t miss the goal – but Walker pushes him in the back.”
“To be honest, something has to be done,” he said. “For me if video can be involved in football it is going to be brilliant.”

Yaya

I dont know whats funnier...Sterling being hailed as an honest player who doesnt dive, or a City player whining about poor refereeing against them.

The audacity to actually talk about the need for video to make it fair, while saying HE WOULD HAVE DIVED

:avbfacepalm:

Has Gabriel Jesus stopped celebrating now?

...not just yet... give another 48 hours or so, then he'll be done!

More to the point, have the TalkSport commentators stopped celebrating it yet?
I think they still think the game ended 3-2 to City!

Back
Top Bottom