The Mighty Spurs - Abu Dhabi FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

....................................Lloris

...................Dier....................Toby................Wimmer

Walker.............................................................................Rose

..............................Wanyama

..............................................Dembele

.......................Alli...........................Eriksen

...............................Kane

0-2
Kane
x2
good call

I think we will win this, we are on form at the moment, but city can always be dangerous, last time we went to Manchester I also thought we would win and look how that ended! :pochrolleyes:
Jan will be a big miss for this, but I'm sure who ever takes his place will be eager to prove themselves!
My prediction for this is 0-2 Kane and Eriksen.

So many confusing emotions into this game.
It's way to early to be thinking about challenging for the title with so much football left to be played.
However at the current moment we're doing everything right.

City are absolutely dog-shit against Everton.

The football is crash-boom-bang compared to how we played it against WBA, who is a much tougher team to break down.

As I was saying. Comedy defending, all starting with some teenager roasting the entire city midfield.

Bet City fans can't see Yaya fuck off quick enough. Preferably quicker than he tracked Davies.

Bring on this game NOW!!!!
PP0fYCc.jpg

I'm 50/50 on whether i want Davies or Wimmer replacing Vertonghen. One thing i really liked when davies came on was that he was gettimg forward and actually overlapping Rose on occasions which could really confuse the opposition.

Don't let the result fool you.

They aren't going to be that shit next week. BIG changes. Zabaleta isn't going to be starting in central midfield. Kompany will be starting. They'll probably bring in Caballero who has proven to be better and more reliable than Bravo this season. Nolito will probably come in too.

Back
Top Bottom