WBA (H) JAN 14th - 1230 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

T
Agree a wee bit- but be straight Arcy- would you drop Dier for any mofo? Even Lamela? That's fucking wow. Dier doesn't get dropped in my opinion. He is absolutely vital to Poch's system & to us right now.

Looking forward to a moody bulldog & a big X in my inbox. It just wouldn't be TFC otherwise. :dierpochhug:
The thing is we've performed better by not having Lamela or playing Sonny in the 3 behind Kane. Since going 3421 or 343 we seemed to have found our scoring groove, whether by accident or deliberate tactical switch. I'd find it hard to drop any of our starting 11 to play Lamela or Son.

T
The thing is we've performed better by not having Lamela or playing Sonny in the 3 behind Kane. Since going 3421 or 343 we seemed to have found our scoring groove, whether by accident or deliberate tactical switch. I'd find it hard to drop any of our starting 11 to play Lamela or Son.
It's no accident.

We'll have to disagree yet again.
It makes no difference if you disagree. Eriksen ran that game. Going on your provocative posts in the other parts of the forum I know that you're a troll - and a poor one at that. You've not made one sensible point since you've been on here. There isn't one person, on here at least, that doesn't think otherwise.

You're just a jolly old, pissed up wanker. At least I hope you're pissed - no excuse otherwise.

You are not to be taken seriously.

Also, you're presence here is really annoying.

Depends on the system imo. If we're going 3 at the back I'd go for Davies.
Agreed, he played that position for Wales so it isn't new to him, looked great filling in today. Just don't try and make him a wingback in that system...

Honestly, we have so much tactical flexibility in Rose/Davies/Walker/Dier that we can do pretty much anything we want at the back, even change midgame if it isn't working.

Depends on the system imo. If we're going 3 at the back I'd go for Davies.
I'd go wimmer- personal choice but he is an oak tree. Whatever, it's not our headache and whoever gets the nod deserves it. Good times at our place. I'd rather be trying to chase down Chelsea than Leicester. This year, we have the same personnel & the experience of last year. If we don't win it we will be very close. I'm confident.

that was an enjoyable 10 mins or so, reliving the game, however I'd rather they showed more playing time and less on analysis (but that's never going to happen). Love Harry in his interview, he's such a nice lad, his family must be so proud.

I agree, and what has Lineker done to his hair....... :sonpoint:

We'll have to disagree yet again.

It makes no difference if you disagree. Eriksen ran that game. Going on your provocative posts in the other parts of the forum I know that you're a troll - and a poor one at that. You've not made one sensible point since you've been on here. There isn't one person, on here at least, that doesn't think otherwise.

You're just a jolly old, pissed up wanker. At least I hope you're pissed - no excuse otherwise.

You are not to be taken seriously.

Also, you're presence here is really annoying.

I'm wondering if the Eriksen is shite brigade actually go to any games? Only say that as guy in front of me yesterday said oh Eriksen does so much for the team, don't see that on MOTD..... enough said.... make sure you close the door on your way out please.........:dembelefingers:

Back
Top Bottom