Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea <removed>s

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I got slagged off for my earlier comments on this thread. Denigrated for my comments on Eriksen
and Kane. Well, I just watched the first half again and it just proved to me that I'm not suffering
from dementia or poor eyesight or lack of attention or whatever.
Harry Kane lost possession of the ball four times in a row! And Eriksen was having no more than a 7/10 performance up until his assist in injury time.
Furthermore David Luiz ran away from Kane on that first goal for no apparent reason. You guys!
To be fair, everyone can have different interpretations on the same game that they watch even Merson and look how out of touch he is!

So what, losing possession 4 times.....I always laugh at PL stats for players during a game....
"He made five meaningful passes and 4 tackles...higher than anyone on the pitch"

I made about 75 tackles a game playing for my school aged 14
I'm not knocking Harry. I'm glad he plays for us. Having said that, his link up play lately hasn't been that great.
And I don't place much store by the stats either.

You know nothing Joe Slow! Like you guys I watched the whole game. Unlike you guys I will be watching the
whole game again but I do wonder if we were watching the same game!
Dele was fantastic in that first half by the way.
Joe Slow - ouch!

Sounds like you only watched the first half with your Dele comment.

You admitted you hadn't watched us since the 19th of November, so forgive me if I don't take your footballing opinions seriously. Your anti-Eriksen agenda is clear, and why should anyone who only drags himself to the TV once every 3 months be expected to be taken seriously?

Joe Slow - ouch!

Sounds like you only watched the first half with your Dele comment.

You admitted you hadn't watched us since the 19th of November, so forgive me if I don't take your footballing opinions seriously. Your anti-Eriksen agenda is clear, and why should anyone who only drags himself to the TV once every 3 months be expected to be taken seriously?
I'm not a super fan like yourself. I admit that. (I did watch an u18 game at Hotspur Way the other day though)
And I admit that Eriksen isn't my kind of player. I prefer warriors like Rose, Dele and Dembele.
I was knocking Eriksen at the start of the season. Just so happens he was playing with a hip injury (which explains a lot).

I'm not a super fan like yourself. I admit that. (I did watch an u18 game at Hotspur Way the other day though)
And I admit that Eriksen isn't my kind of player. I prefer warriors like Rose, Dele and Dembele.
I was knocking Eriksen at the start of the season. Just so happens he was playing with a hip injury (which explains a lot).
No need for the sarcasm - I'm just a fan, but l generally try to watch a game - either live or on TV before forming and publishing an opinion.

Just noticed this... obviously a mistake by whoever uploaded the video but reckon they filtered the "Y-word" chants out of the crowd noise, hence "CLEAN HIGHLIGHTS"??
tZfyzYu.png

Back
Top Bottom