Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Those reports of city bidding 25m for him.
Why would we sell him for that amount?
& for that amount who could we get that's even nearly as good.

They have as much chance of signing Messi for £27:36 than getting Danny for that amount so I'd guess the reports are made up

Which is why we have been nothing other than brilliant securing the new deals with our key players. Allows the romantics to dream of longevity and loyalty and building something special. Whilst the synics can appreciate if we did sell we would get top, top dollar, most likely sell only to a team outside of prem. And for those with middle ground can pick and choose between both stalls depending if the like the player or not or what day of the week it is.

Happy days.

I don't think there is any price I would consider selling Rose. I am not saying he is worth 50 million, but he is so important to our style of play we could never replace him no matter how much money we got. There just isn't any players out there who can replicate what he can do, maybe Marcelo who we would never have a chance to buy.

I'ma just say it...

He's been the player of the season so far. Not just for Spurs, but throughout the League.

He has been in the talks for MOTM for near on every game. Hasn't been missing in any like, say, Costa and Hazard last night.

A left back won't get the plaudits but he is one of the most incredible players.

Who the fuck would have said that 5 years ago?

images

I'ma just say it...

He's been the player of the season so far. Not just for Spurs, but throughout the League.

He has been in the talks for MOTM for near on every game. Hasn't been missing in any like, say, Costa and Hazard last night.

A left back won't get the plaudits but he is one of the most incredible players.

images
Definitely our player of the season so far and there isn't even a close second. As you say even when we have had poor team performances he has stood out as our best player on the pitch or close to it.

I'ma just say it...

images

Seriously though! Before he came back from loan from Sunderland I would never have in a million years thought Rose would be anything but that guy who scored the wonder goal vs Woolwich but now I can't see us without him. I cant believe I rated BAE over him. :roseunsure:

Love this boy , hard as fuck and doesn't give a flying, knock him over he gets better, get in his way watch out you'll be on your arse faster than you know it. So far one of the top 3 players of the season for me, although there are so many great performers this year it's hard to single out just three.

Love this boy , hard as fuck and doesn't give a flying, knock him over he gets better, get in his way watch out you'll be on your arse faster than you know it. So far one of the top 3 players of the season for me, although there are so many great performers this year it's hard to single out just three.

You sound like a slave owner.

"Love this boy"

Jesus Christ.

Do you mind stating your nationality?

And I do love Rose love his attitude and play style, so what am I now sizing up the quality of my slave in the racist mind of Joe Clash. The fuck out of here

And I do love Rose love his attitude and play style, so what am I now sizing up the quality of my slave in the racist mind of Joe Clash. The fuck out of here

If you are unaware of the implications of calling an adult black man 'boy', I can only apologise. I did say 'sound like'. I wasn't suggesting you are.

If you are unaware of the implications of calling an adult black man 'boy', I can only apologise. I did say 'sound like'. I wasn't suggesting you are.

I'm well aware of the implications but I chose not to view people by the colour of their skin or treat them in a different way based on their race.

It's so annoying when pundits always add the classic "he's more comfortable going forward than defending" bit about Rose (and Walker for that matter) when it's so obviously not true. When was the last time Rose was up against a player that skinned him defensively? I think it was two seasons ago at Anfield when Sterling ran him ragged and they won 3-2.

No one gets past Rose.

Back
Top Bottom