Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea <removed>s

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They're all off to Margate tomorrow for a jolly boys day out.

I bloody hope not, have you seen my delightful home town in January?

rainy-day-in-margate-03.jpg

Is that Adam Richman in disguise?

He's on his way to the West End of London to watch West Ham in Stratford Upon Avon, is he a troll?

The only reason he didn't make the game on Wednesday was 'cos he was at Tottenham Court Road station all evening asking confused commuters where the Park Road & Paxton Lane ends were!

I bloody hope not, have you seen my delightful home town in January?

rainy-day-in-margate-03.jpg
I happen to like Margate, being taken there in my childhood, from my grotty North London surroundings was weekend treat. The fair, the sandy beaches, the Fish n Chips. With a stop off in Ramsgate on the way home for steak dinner...

I happen to like Margate, being taken there in my childhood, from my grotty North London surroundings was weekend treat. The fair, the sandy beaches, the Fish n Chips. With a stop off in Ramsgate on the way home for steak dinner...

That's just it my friend, the word childhood is key, like many seaside tourists towns the place isn't a holiday destination anymore, it's cheaper for London families to get a flight to Barcelona than a train down! That certainly wasn't the case in the 80s

Plus trust me even back then, once winter kicks in everything literally shuts down, looks a totally different place

That's just it my friend, the word childhood is key, like many seaside tourists towns the place isn't a holiday destination anymore, it's cheaper for London families to get a flight to Barcelona than a train down! That certainly wasn't the case in the 80s

Plus trust me even back then, once winter kicks in everything literally shuts down, looks a totally different place

My lilywhite tinted glasses from the 80s. I can imagine Margate these days is a run down old seaside town. Perhaps in Brexit Britain we can make these places great again :dembelelol:

Just so happened to be looking at flights to Marrakesh the other day, flight there were cheaper than a lot of train journeys.

Back
Top Bottom