Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea <removed>s

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

I love you my friend you know that!

I am breaking my self imposed exile and will come to the atlantic this sunday for villa, will you be there?

CousinEddie CousinEddie fancy it? a nice relaxing game not even you can get stressed about ;)

I typed Yid Army on twitter to get a video of the epic version from today. The amount of West Ham's upset about us using the word is unbelievable. Never realised how much it winds them up that they can't be anti-semitic.
Anyway on to the game. We were very solid, Wanyama was my MOTM. Kane looked worse than he actually was. He had no space at all but bullied their centre backs all game. There was no time they could take it easy. When Eriksen is in form we just work as a team. He is so pivotal it is unreal. Alli took his headers very well and is up to 10 goals half way through the season at the age of 20. That is pretty extraordinary for a midfielder of his age. I really do think also that Rose is the best full back in the league by a mile.
Oh and the atmosphere was the loudest I have heard for quite some time. Well done chaps. Although outside was a bit boring as Chelsea, quite sensibly, didn't make a song and dance about getting in. You can't have it all though.

Can someone cleverer than me post something on the Chav forum (I'm banned without registering!!!!!)

All I want to know is will they let it go?

How crap were they btw? We humiliated them. All over the pitch. How they still sit at the top of the table? I love the word "schooled" too. One word, perfect summary.

Last edited:
Can someone cleverer than me post something on the Chav forum (I'm banned without registering!!!!!)

All I want to know is will they let it go?

How crap were they btw? We humiliated them. All over the pitch. How they still sit at the top of the table
Which forum?

Which forum?
Shit end, she'd end. No idea. Just skimmed through. They are a shambles. Worse than this place after a bad result. These folk genuinely think that they are the real deal & would have been just as good without Romans roubles. Have a look at their forum if you can be arsed. It shows very lucidly how a tinpot outfit suddenly believes themselves to be "elite". In European football.

No class, no history & no points at WHL.

:dembelefingers:

Dele's first goal......well, there is something about a cross the face of goal header from a long ball that is hard describe. Maybe it's that sort of slight pause you feel as the ball reaches the peak of its arc and you realize it is not going wide, and then you see the flailing keeper is short and then you see it nestle in and when it's Chelsea or Woolwich (thinking Kane's goal) it's just that much more special.

Fantastic performance. A very even game in which we won because we brought that bit more of quality to it. They were never really able to get started except in the first 5 minutes of the second half.

I felt really good going into this game. We are back on form, that is for sure. Long may it continue.

COYS

Already heard on the radio - "spurs will do well to hold onto Alli"

FUCK OFF!! GIVE US A FEW HOURS TO CELEBRATE, AT LEAST,
That's the difference between us and so called big clubs. They have no scouts or academy, just get the wallet out.
If in the future someone is sold, I have no worries the next one is already in the making at Spurs.
New era.....we truly have a future

Fuckin great result. Ive been a bit critical of Wanyama but he was magnificent in this game. We CAN win the league with this form. COYS.

Fuck off
Wherever you may be
You ain't got no history

YID ARMY

The so called Headhunters have changed their name to the Invisible Headhunters. I suppose the lure of underage Thai boys was just to much to resist.

By the by, purely for my amusent I just had a quick persusal of sKUMB. Apparently we are Wimbledon - big, physical and run around a lot.

The bitterest pill is hard to swallow.....

http://Woolwich-mania.com/forum/threads/premier-league-2016-17-matchday-20.29794/page-19

obviously replace woolwich with arsénal in the url... but boy boy start reading from page 19.
Identity crisis in full swing. Some cheering our goals. some baffled as to why they're cheering.

Debating who from us they'd like to have and who has the most punchable face. Giving more platitudes to us and Poch than you'd expect "best left back after Marcelo" one said..... Btw I'm only up to the 2nd Dele goal.

You can see the conflict in their words. glorious.

Another one of those great nights at the Lane..One that will be remembered for some time.
What a performance, what an atmosphere, what a result..What a shame about Chelsea's record ( the one they reckon they don't care about now)

Poch got his tactics spot on. Their so called big players barely got a kick. they didn't like it up em..At one point Costa and Pedro were having a right old ding dong off the ball.
Obviously all the credit goes to Dele for another brace, the lad is on fire, but for me MOTM was Wanyama, he was immense and pivotal in the middle of the pitch. He read everything and broke down any of their build up play..What a great signing he's turned out to be.
Next to Wanyama I'd single out Eriksen, he ran the show and two great assists, as last season, when Eriksen plays well, we play well.
It's hard to criticise anyone but if I had to it would be Kane, he looked well off the pace for some reason, but last night is all about the praise so we'll let that one go.

The atmosphere was superb last night, the best rendition of 'oh when the Spurs' rang around the ground just after the kick off, came from all 4 stands. Nothing more than the odd pathetic ' you won the league in black and white' from the <removed>s. They were Wank all round last night, it's just as well they only came for the football as there was a fair old welcoming committee waiting for them.

5 straight wins in the league on the trot now with West Brom up next, 3rd in the table and a team spirit rivalled by none..What a time to be alive..:coys:

The so called Headhunters have changed their name to the Invisible Headhunters. I suppose the lure of underage Thai boys was just to much to resist.

By the by, purely for my amusent I just had a quick persusal of sKUMB. Apparently we are Wimbledon - big, physical and run around a lot.

The bitterest pill is hard to swallow.....

Thats hilarious....if we are Wimbledon, West Ham must be Five a Side down the health centre

http://Woolwich-mania.com/forum/threads/premier-league-2016-17-matchday-20.29794/page-19

obviously replace woolwich with arsénal in the url... but boy boy start reading from page 19.
Identity crisis in full swing. Some cheering our goals. some baffled as to why they're cheering.

Debating who from us they'd like to have and who has the most punchable face. Giving more platitudes to us and Poch than you'd expect "best left back after Marcelo" one said..... Btw I'm only up to the 2nd Dele goal.

You can see the conflict in their words. glorious.
Hahah.....what a joke

At one point Costa and Pedro were having a right old ding dong off the ball.

I knew they had hit a wall at that point....pathetic, then a few minutes later Costa opted to blast the ball into row z rather than pass to Pedro in a better position.

Sums them up......no team spirit, no love for the shirt. Just play for the personal glory and pay check. Oscar proof of that, although he didnt even have to play to get his lottery ticket.

Costa off to China next LOL..........When the shit hits the fan, and your answer is Fabregas, well, I guess we will see who has the squad now......

Back
Top Bottom