Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea <removed>s

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

call them pet shop boys, it's not referring to them all meeting in a pet shop and it has no homophobic connotations . Howeve, it may mean shoving live mammals up your dirt box.
Fuck me there s a website called <removed>.com. Don't ask me how I know, shut the fuckers down. Homosexual homophobic site.

I wonder if we, like Chelsea Woolwich and Liverpool, employ dirty tricks to make the away dressing room uncomfortable.

Woolwich have put a big counter in the middle of the away, so the manager can't stand in the middle and at such a height that when it's laden with food, drink etc, those sitting can't see the manager
Liverpool highly polish the floor so you have to negate it without injury.
Chelsea make it much smaller and uncomfortable put obstructions, coat hangers fixed really high, to make you go on tip toe and strain hamstring ankles, manager tactics board on back of door which is a fire door and must be kept open, narrow mirrors.

Can't see us winning though, think we are not yet as mentally strong as them. Concentration and errors.
I feel that's what's in it, a lapse of concentration and game could be lost.
Two teams defensively adept.
I hope we can beat them, it would be so sweet.
i hope we can put a couple past them quick and early and have the resilience to manage the game.
I feel it's time we started using their tactics on them. Winding up players subtlety, provoking reactions. Making tackles look worse than they are. In the refs ear about stuff.
Going down instead of staying up.
Get them a few bookings and have them walking tightropes. They will be disrupting our play with constant fouls. Why not be cunts and make them look worse than they are.
If it's good for the goose

Come on stop tying yourself up in semantics. <removed>s is a clear allusion to labelling them gay. using gayness as an insult implies that being gay is inferior state. a state that we can laugh at. it's homophobic it just plain is. That's why we should be better than them and not sing it.

Actually 'Chelsea Prostitutes' is a fairer term for a team morally bankrupt who would sacrifice everything for success. The use of '<removed>' in this context does lose us any moral high ground on criticising antisemitism, <removed>s are specifically gay male prostitutes and it just gives them a further excuse to keep on with the hissing.

call them pet shop boys, it's not referring to them all meeting in a pet shop and it has no homophobic connotations . Howeve, it may mean shoving live mammals up your dirt box.
Fuck me there s a website called <removed>.com. Don't ask me how I know, shut the fuckers down. Homosexual homophobic site.

:dembelewtf:Umm, I don't even know where to begin with this one... basically no, just no... I think it's pretty clear what it means...

I don't like it, sing what you want, but just be aware it is going to upset our own LGBT fans and, who knows, possibly one of our players. While we're here on that 'dislike' subjects I don't like chanting 'you're fucking shit' at the opposition, even when it's true... Because I believe in karma, tempting fate and every ill fucking wind blowing our way as it has a tendency to do at some point in most seasons.

As for the game, on current form even a draw is a decent result that breaks their run. Playing Watford was good preparation insofar that we weren't stretched and could make early subs today.

The real benefit for this game coming up seems to be having a full strength back 4, I also think Alli is looking sharp and Kane seems to be really finding form, the way he got in position for the second goal today was sharp, proper attacking instinct.

In an ideal world I would like Lamela back, the attacking press play needs to be a little harder and his brand of bastard would be useful in ruffling the Chelsea feathers and stretching their discipline. This is going to be a game of fine margins and some element of controlled aggression along with disciplined pressing could edge it for us.

The nice thing we have been reminded of is that if we need to use him, Trippier he is a great supplier for goals, so as a last 20-25 minute sub option he could be very handy indeed.

My instinct for this one is a 1-1 but I could see us nicking it 2-1, perhaps bringing back memories of this fella:lennon:

I wonder if we, like Chelsea Woolwich and Liverpool, employ dirty tricks to make the away dressing room uncomfortable.

Woolwich have put a big counter in the middle of the away, so the manager can't stand in the middle and at such a height that when it's laden with food, drink etc, those sitting can't see the manager
Liverpool highly polish the floor so you have to negate it without injury.
Chelsea make it much smaller and uncomfortable put obstructions, coat hangers fixed really high, to make you go on tip toe and strain hamstring ankles, manager tactics board on back of door which is a fire door and must be kept open, narrow mirrors.
We could just flood it for the Manchester United home game... White Hart Lane will be demolished right after that anyway.
:ossie:

Come on stop tying yourself up in semantics. <removed>s is a clear allusion to labelling them gay. using gayness as an insult implies that being gay is inferior state. a state that we can laugh at. it's homophobic it just plain is. That's why we should be better than them and not sing it.

FFS does everything have to be fucking analysed to death?
Oh dear me , analysed has anal in it , have I upset someone :dembelefingers:

We absolutely can and should win this. We're at home, on good form, with a damn good team that rivals anyone in the league. 2017 can be truly immense for us. We just need to believe it.

Actually 'Chelsea Prostitutes' is a fairer term for a team morally bankrupt who would sacrifice everything for success. The use of '<removed>' in this context does lose us any moral high ground on criticising antisemitism, <removed>s are specifically gay male prostitutes and it just gives them a further excuse to keep on with the hissing.

:dembelewtf:Umm, I don't even know where to begin with this one... basically no, just no... I think it's pretty clear what it means...

I don't like it, sing what you want, but just be aware it is going to upset our own LGBT fans and, who knows, possibly one of our players. While we're here on that 'dislike' subjects I don't like chanting 'you're fucking shit' at the opposition, even when it's true... Because I believe in karma, tempting fate and every ill fucking wind blowing our way as it has a tendency to do at some point in most seasons.

As for the game, on current form even a draw is a decent result that breaks their run. Playing Watford was good preparation insofar that we weren't stretched and could make early subs today.

The real benefit for this game coming up seems to be having a full strength back 4, I also think Alli is looking sharp and Kane seems to be really finding form, the way he got in position for the second goal today was sharp, proper attacking instinct.

In an ideal world I would like Lamela back, the attacking press play needs to be a little harder and his brand of bastard would be useful in ruffling the Chelsea feathers and stretching their discipline. This is going to be a game of fine margins and some element of controlled aggression along with disciplined pressing could edge it for us.

The nice thing we have been reminded of is that if we need to use him, Trippier he is a great supplier for goals, so as a last 20-25 minute sub option he could be very handy indeed.

My instinct for this one is a 1-1 but I could see us nicking it 2-1, perhaps bringing back memories of this fella:lennon:
I think any male prostitute has the right to call himself a <removed>. I will lay my body down alongside his to defend that right.
I say we call then giggolos and Be heterophobic.
I jest.
I say the more gay footballers who come out and the sooner they do we will put this all to bed pretty quick.
Every team has one or more gay player. So fucking what.
imagine if your superstar players were openly gay and winning your team stuff
Imagine if your hardest player was to come out as openly gay. Because believe it or not gay men can be masculine and very handy in the art of pugilism.
Stereotyping would be over.
LGBT hit squads could leave rainbow calling cards- 'You've been made over' on their victims , distinguished by their brightly coloured DSquared clobber and loafers. Roll on equality!

We are a decent team at home and with everyone fit , we should be good enough to get the result. Need to score first, control the game and then force errors. We will need to score a few becuse we will concede. At SB we we made errors and lost but out played them and for me the better team over 90 mins..we need to learn to be smart, hard and forceful. They are very much the same as LC last season so we mustnt get sucked in when they sit deep. If we take our chances we will win-simple. Allow them to get ahead, painful.

We absolutely can and should win this. We're at home, on good form, with a damn good team that rivals anyone in the league. 2017 can be truly immense for us. We just need to believe it.
I wish I had your confidence.
I believe we can, yet do the team.
Win this and I think it may be the catalyst to us cementing a top 4 position, giving us confidence to getting maximum points at Man City and Liverpool

In relation to the 'Chelsea <removed>s' chant. IMO it is analogous to 'whore'. Gigolo has fewer negative connotations that could be homophobia or something that goes back to ancient Rome where being passive during intercourse was considered inferior to being aggressive. It is relevant today if you consider what people mean when they talk about screwing someone compared to getting screwed.

I guess I am going way off topic but since someone brought up LGBT supporters groups, something confuses me. How do the 'Gay Gooners' and the Canal Street Blues reconcile waving a rainbow flag in the Emirates or the Ethihad. Considering LGBT rights in the UAE. I have no one to ask as I have a few gay friends but obviously no gooners. Any ideas?
LGBT rights in the United Arab Emirates - Wikipedia

Back
Top Bottom