Man Utd (A) - 11 DEC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very articulate nearly there HA...PP...Y GOOD BOY .
giphy.gif
What have I done to you?

Your getting personal now . Too fucking personal

Yeah, you wouldn't get personal would you John. ( Do you actually realise what you post ? )

I quote -

Your wrong in everything you say cunt.
Who said anything about melting you fucking nonce
Take a look at the last match thread (moscow) you cunt
Fuck you. Cunt
Your a fucking disgrace to ours and the Woolwich fanbase you fucking doppelganger

Last edited:
Me too, and the harbinger was the last game of last season when we had all to play for to overcome a physiological handicap which was to finish above Woolwich.
It hit me that day that maybe I had gotten carried away. Surely we couldn't have become so great when with 4 games to play we were 5 points ahead of them and still fucked it up, and in such an embarrassing way.
It's a work in motion, there is a lot to be pleased with, but I am afraid we are not quite there yet.
Especially when navigating Europe.
Can't grumble too much considering the shit we have had to suffer over the years.
This season is a big one for us and the next 2 especially massive.

Work in progress definitely.

Even after results like today, as painful as they are, we HAVE to realise that all the teams around us have managers who have experience in WINNING things, have been managing for 10+ years and have an abundance of money for transfers and high wages.

We HAVE to simply punch above our weight with the YOUNGEST team in the Premier League whilst having a very stubborn manager in terms of what he wants (good thing by the way). The way we play is ALWAYS going to kill our players, we cant sustain that every single week, it's not possible but when we don't play like that, we sometimes get lazy performances and EVERYONE has to be on song, today it seemed like very early Poch days when we had the likes of Capoue, Adebayor, Kaboul in the team where it was clear not everyone was signing from the same hymn sheet but we had the talent. That's crucial in Poch's style.

We will GET to where we and Poch wants us to be but it's not going to happen over night, it may not happen for 3 or 4 years, probably a few years after we move into our new stadium because until then, we're always going to be HOPING to break even and be clever with our signings and HOPE they turn into gems like the Njies, Nkoudous of the world instead of proven players who will come in do the job.

Fans need to understand that.

Yeah, you wouldn't get personal would you John. ( Do you actually realise what you post ? )

Your wrong in everything you say cunt.
Who said anything about melting you fucking nonce
Take a look at the last match thread (moscow) you cunt
Fuck you. Cunt
Your a fucking disgrace to ours and the Woolwich fanbase you fucking doppelganger
OK. But you said I only post when we lose. You know that's not true. And you called me nasty things before I replied with expletives of my own. The doppelganger reference was in reply to ArcspacE ArcspacE . If you read the abuse he throws my way on a daily basis, I'm sure you'd forgive that one.

I think the cult of so called "melting" post defeat, has just been overtaken by the petty bitching that now goes on here after a poor result...
Its' inevitability is almost as unbearably predictable as its' annoyance value!

Please stop it. you know who you are!
We're all pissed off at the result... (except those on here who support another team, in which case, fill yer boots cuntos!
But let's not have a dick measuring contest as to WHO'S the most pissed off here...

For what it's worth, I AM, 'cos I had to miss the game AND we lost!

Happy now?

OK. But you said I only post when we lose. You know that's not true. And you called me nasty things before I replied with expletives of my own. The doppelganger reference was in reply to ArcspacE ArcspacE . If you read the abuse he throws my way on a daily basis, I'm sure you'd forgive that one.

Once again - Not true..

I mentioned PEOPLE being happy about us losing.. No expletives were aimed at any individual, your reply was " Name one fan that you think is actually pleased that we lost ! Thats a very childish thing to say. Fucking grow up"

And then it began..

Fuck you all . I'm going to Pakistan to watch us in the Ropey or Khazistan and don't give a flying fuck if lm the only one .
Embrace Thursdays you melting cunts .
COYS

Are you referring to the deeper areas where Waynama and Dembele operate or the AM's. For me it's the AM's.
Yes. I think we need someone alongside a DM who can supply forward passes, create more and go past the AM 3 and into the box, even get a few goals.
You know play a ball forward to one of the 4 in front and break forward for the return pass.
It tends to go sideways or carried forward until it breaks down. Never see a defence splitting pass coming from there, more balls over the top and into the front from the CB!s.

Yes. I think we need someone alongside a DM who can supply forward passes, create more and go past the AM 3 and into the box, even get a few goals.
You know play a ball forward to one of the 4 in front and break forward for the return pass.
It tends to go sideways or carried forward until it breaks down. Never see a defence splitting pass coming from there, more balls over the top and into the front from the CB!s.

Well we have Winks who moves the ball forward and quick, if you want a top class version that would probably cost a lot of money.

Alli can play deep making runs beyond the 3 AM's but he is playing further forward now as one of the AM's.

Ah dickless fruitcake .....not personal ,threatening you what you pant sniffing wanna be fuck of to the kiddies pool tosser your way out of your depth cunt .
Drowning.jpg
What's with all the pictures. What's this point your trying to make. Are you actually trying to make some sort of personal contact with me. I'm out of my depth ? Really ?... your acting really fucking weird man. I'll pm you to save the rest of the forum from our disagreement

What have I done to you?
Nothing bro nothing is personal ,you made a comment and i did not agree ,i try not to use the x button ,you are fairly new to this ,and i as i said carry on posting i have nothing against any yid. Apart from ............nah we won,t go there.
15abdb2bae3ef9602995a1e3619f93350cdebfce133b501a4d714b97746e11a4.jpg

I think the cult of so called "melting" post defeat, has just been overtaken by the petty bitching that now goes on here after a poor result...
Its' inevitability is almost as unbearably predictable as its' annoyance value!

Please stop it. you know who you are!
We're all pissed off at the result... (except those on here who support another team, in which case, fill yer boots cuntos!
But let's not have a dick measuring contest as to WHO'S the most pissed off here...

For what it's worth, I AM, 'cos I had to miss the game AND we lost!

Happy now?

So how big is your dick then just in case I want to enter!?

What's with all the pictures. What's this point your trying to make. Are you actually trying to make some sort of personal contact with me. I'm out of my depth ? Really ?... your acting really fucking weird man. I'll pm you to save the rest of the forum from our disagreement
Don,t bother you lost .me weird take a long look in the mirror tosser.It may help with your selective memory.
103fc09ae3161638a72e6d28f7e9a7096a13312f064f5dfa0da39a6ce009b400_large

Scoring is still our problem. We do not have enough Midfield/forwards that we can count on scoring enough goals. How many of the following could you confidently say would have scoired the goal scored today?
Son, lamela,Alli,Eriksen & Kane. That is not enough. Most of the midfielders do not score very often. Why was Wanyama chosen for that free kick procedure when he was likely to miss and others would have done it better?
The likes of Sissoko, Dembele, Wanyama, Dier, Onomah, Winks, Nkoudou And Janssen need to be scoring between 7-10 goals a season. You can get away with a few not doing that but not that many as it puts so much strain on the others especially with Kane & Lamela missing matches through injury and Eriksen having such a long poor spell.

Need another goalscorer if we want to compete at the top.

7 Son Heung-min
11Lamela
12Wanyama
14Nkoudou
15Dier
17Sissoko
19Dembélé
20Alli
23Eriksen
25Onomah
28Carroll
29Winks